B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

Noldus

Bonjour  a nagachilli   ;    C'est moi l'IDIOT ;    vous avez mal interpreté mon message , j'ai dit que Karol et Amina était bien , mais qu'elles n'ont pas montrer la fin ; elles ont mis couvertures ; c'est tout .      Je ne vais plus intervenir sur le forum , j'aime pas qu'on me traite d'idiot.     PRESOLONE  QUITTE LE FORUM  ;       merci 🤬

1 hour ago, presolone1 said:

Hello to nagachilli; It's me the IDIOT; you misinterpreted my message, I said that Karol and Amina were fine, but they did not show the end; they can blankets; that's all. I will not intervene on the forum, I do not like to be treated as an idiot.     PRESOLONE LEFT THE FORUM; thank you  🤬

Oh dear Presonone ... I didn't read your post and it appears you didn't read mine (see below)

Nothing sexual will happen between these 2 tonight ...

followed by

As they say, just good friends, enjoying each others company, with, as far as I could see, no alcohol. 

The IDIOT I was referring to was myself. I got it totally wrong, I'm pleased to say. :biggrin:..I wasn't having a dig at anybody but myself...It's just my sense of humour :wink:

I'm sorry you misinterpreted it...

Question for the B2 expect watchers. I'm only recently renewed my subscription to RLC with the reopening of B1 😁. Aside from that have become fascinated with Valeria, her height and her mannerisms. I see she has only been an occupant of the apartment for a couple of weeks and I was wondering, has she been involved in any girl on girl play yet?

3 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Question for the B2 expect watchers. I'm only recently renewed my subscription to RLC with the reopening of B1 😁. Aside from that have become fascinated with Valeria, her height and her mannerisms. I see she has only been an occupant of the apartment for a couple of weeks and I was wondering, has she been involved in any girl on girl play yet?

I share your attraction for her, but after she spent the weekend with her boyfriend....NOTHING!  Get rid of her.

14 hours ago, Fagen said:

They are still going at it, but can't see, was probably Amina who didnt want to do it anymore in the open.

typical RLC shit with these girls!  they keep all the good stuff hidden.  what a waste of time for the viewers.....good job amina and karol way to fuck over the viewers that provide your so called vacation in barcelona!!!!  keep your backs turned and they will fuck you every time!!!!!

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

You're right ... But Part 1 , unvovered, was awesome and so erotic ... 

i don't doubt that but don't you find it sad that they always seem to fuck up the best part?  hasn't it gotten old by now?  it sure did with me and after 18 months it still continues.......just damn sad if you ask me.

• Like 1