Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What's not to admire about this creature......If God made anything better than her, he's keeping it to himself. 😂

OMG you're too funny today

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Jimbo you're a perfect gentleman, if Leora would text you , you wouldn't tell us🧐

I wouldn't be able to, I'd be dumbstruck and paralyzed with disbelief and excitement......I wish she would though, just for the experience. And the bonus in it for her is the fact I'm really cute......😂

39 minutes ago, klohn5 said:

If you would ask me, I would say anyone is nice, compared to you..

Because I have blocked the cretin I don't get to see what he posts, unless it's by a third party, like yourself. I don't think he is intelligent enough to grasp that hate is self destructive.....does he really think that Paul or " The Little One " really give a shit what he thinks of them? ...I think not. 

He is a very bitter and twisted person who must wake up in the morning and go to bed in the evening living, breathing , eating and drinking venom, to spew out in his hate filled and  envy motivated posts on this forum.

I personally have no feelings for him but pity......A sad sad person.

• Like 4

Having seen today´s video, it seems like Paul is starting to learn where Leora´s clitoris is and that he should caress it with his tongue - with his fingers he goes usually two three centimeters below. However, he could not use his tongue properly, Leora was close to orgasm but not quite, so she had to start moving her pelvis to get Paul´s tongue better on her clit, and finally to finish with her own fingers. Poor Paul watched Leora´s wriggling till the end as he always does, being quite confused as he always is, and the minute Leora was ready, he stood up and went to the bathroom as he always does, leaving Leora alone to catch her breath. His behaviour is unbelievable.

• Like 2