Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

2 hours ago, Howard said:

I've heard Paul speak English. Has anyone heard Leora speak English and if so, how well did she speak?

Despite being multilingual I've never heard her speak English. She understands some English but mostly relies on good ole Google translate which doesn't always work out so well. 

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Despite being multilingual I've never heard her speak English. She understands some English but mostly relies on good ole Google translate which doesn't always work out so well. 

She knows all the English swear words, just listen when she either drops something or something goes wrong out they come

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

I've heard Paul speak English. Has anyone heard Leora speak English and if so, how well did she speak?

I've heard her singing in German once a while back. Guess she heard the German metal band Rammstein. And that was quite understandable, of course with a sweet Russian accent ::)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Her spelling of English is quite well. I have never heard her speak any English in the apartment.  Paul has spoken English in the Apartment and he speaks quite well.

• Like 1