Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

1 hour ago, european said:

What's going on in the apartment with Leora? Is she closed?

1 hour ago, european said:

Yep !! She has finally packed up and fucked off, because of your incessant criticism of her partner and the man she loves....are you happy now? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bobo5838 said:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT IF ???  Imagine the reaction, The end of life as we have come to know it........Be nice to them both while you have them people, cause you sure as shit will miss her when she's gone. 😢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

WHAT IF ???  Imagine the reaction, The end of life as we have come to know it........Be nice to them both while you have them people, cause you sure as shit will miss her when she's gone. 😢

To what I can see of the Apartment the Camera Feed is still on.  I can't make out the time on the last Frame but it' was in the Daylight Hours when the Feed went UM and Leora's last Position was on the Sofa Nude in the GR looking at her Phone. Whether she was gearing up for a bate at that time is hard to determine.

• Like 1

Just from what I recall reading, I don't think Leora is near any other tenants on RLC (I.E. In the same building or housing block) so it may be a major utility outage that isn't effecting anyone else. For example one time a work crew was working on my building to fix some drywall and somehow managed to accidentally saw through the fiber optic cables that supplied the internet for the 4th floor and upwards. Luckily I lived on the 2nd floor, but there were 10 floors above me that were super pissed off. May be something silly as that.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Just from what I recall reading, I don't think Leora is near any other tenants on RLC (I.E. In the same building or housing block) so it may be a major utility outage that isn't effecting anyone else. For example one time a work crew was working on my building to fix some drywall and somehow managed to accidentally saw through the fiber optic cables that supplied the internet for the 4th floor and upwards. Luckily I lived on the 2nd floor, but there were 10 floors above me that were super pissed off. May be something silly as that.

Maya's place is close by somewhere. I don't know exactly how far apart from one another they are but it's not far. Both Apartments are in Krasnoyarsk, Russia.  The Population of Krasnoyarsk is over 1 Million so it's not a small place.

When Leora and Paul lived in the Old Apartment they were close by to Maya and Stepan and when they moved from the old Apartment to the current one the move never took that long to move their belongings from one spot to the other.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 11:47 AM, mic351 said:

Brother, because we disagree on certains topics does not mean I would ever hate you or even dislike you.  For better or worse you are always going to be my brother.  No one outside of the corps will ever take that away from us.

Semper Fi!

Semper Fi.... Dong Ha  67

11 hours ago, european said:

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yep !! She has finally packed up and fucked off, because of your incessant criticism of her partner and the man she loves....are you happy now? 

lol, too damn funny

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

To what I can see of the Apartment the Camera Feed is still on.  I can't make out the time on the last Frame but it' was in the Daylight Hours when the Feed went UM and Leora's last Position was on the Sofa Nude in the GR looking at her Phone. Whether she was gearing up for a bate at that time is hard to determine.

It was approximately 1600, around 4 minutes after completing her guest room and bedroom bate....Would have been interesting to know what time Paul arrived home, as it looked as if he might have been gone for a while when he left, because unusually for him he gave her a kiss as he left. Would she or did she go for a second bate? We shall never know.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is what I have just received from RLC support team

Support Team

06:43 (4 minutes ago)

cleardot.gifReply
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to get the back online as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--
Support Team,
  • Like 1