fantasy

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'd be perfectly content to watch Violet and Jeff living their normal life on cam. I just want to see them lounging around and being in love with each other as they go through life. That's all! 

...ok, and maybe they can have Anna and Alex and Ary and George for neighbors. I'd be cool with that! ❤️

i was waiting this comment specially for Violet and Jeff 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

A very big place but with cams close to action with ten open minded single persons living there (5 girls and 5 men) Each week they have to vote among each other who will have to leave. Winners will get a place 

we will vote for the winners 🔥👍

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

we will vote for the winners 🔥👍

No. Absolutely no influence from outside. They have to vote among themselves. That will be the spicy and interesting thing. Are there any groups forming? Some people becoming a couple. What will happen when one part of the new formed couple gets voted out? Cheating? That would be really awesome to watch the dynamics and the development there. Bringing in new people for a period of time when somebody is voted out would make the process take longer and more interesting.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No. Absolutely no influence from outside. They have to vote among themselves. That will be the spicy and interesting thing. Are there any groups forming? Some people becoming a couple. What will happen when one part of the new formed couple gets voted out? Cheating? That would be really awesome to watch the dynamics and the development there. Bringing in new people for a period of time when somebody is voted out would make the process take longer and more interesting.

7 lives xposed😂

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I know, I'm a sucker for them. I just loved to watch them live their everyday life. They always made me smile. The way they would look at each other in the eyes all the time. They way they played with each other. The sex, oh my the sex was just wonderful, loving, and slamming. They were everything I cared to see on a voyeur site. Well, short of my kind! ❤️

love between them making everything the best 💓👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So like a bigbrother 😁

• Like 1