B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

This is my very first post since I'm brand new here.  I noted that Karol's bf really kept her going topnight but did anyone notice that both times she made him cum with her hand and mouth it was just a dribble?  Can't even really call it a "cum shot" because it was missing the "shot".  Sure hope she and Amina get back together once he's gone

do not worry, it will happen

Karol and her bf were great, considering she's on her period...I'll say that again...KAROL IS ON HER PERIOD..If you'd read my earlier post, she had stomach cramps the day before and put a huge pad in her panties yesterday morning. They were just grinding in the bath and seeing these 2 as we have, go at it in the past, and all the oral stuff last night, there's no way they wouldn't have fucked if she wasn't...

I didn't see it live but I had to smile at the panic posts when B1 cams went down when they were getting hot in the bath...If RLC purposely pulled the plug, in a scenario where we couldn't really see that much, why didn't they do that in the bedroom where it was much clearer...Patience guys, these things happen...It was just a coincidence, like the apts going UM. That happens mostly when fuck all is happening anyway...

Oh, and the guy in B1 still isn't Amina's guy. He's coming soon, apparently...

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol and her bf were great, considering she's on her period...I'll say that again...KAROL IS ON HER PERIOD..If you'd read my earlier post, she had stomach cramps the day before and put a huge pad in her panties yesterday morning. They were just grinding in the bath and seeing these 2 as we have, go at it in the past, and all the oral stuff last night, there's no way they wouldn't have fucked if she wasn't...

I didn't see it live but I had to smile at the panic posts when B1 cams went down when they were getting hot in the bath...If RLC purposely pulled the plug, in a scenario where we couldn't really see that much, why didn't they do that in the bedroom where it was much clearer...Patience guys, these things happen...It was just a coincidence, like the apts going UM. That happens mostly when fuck all is happening anyway...

Oh, and the guy in B1 still isn't Amina's guy. He's coming soon, apparently...

in B2.. 😉

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering when we ll be able to see irma fuck a guy, do it like megan, karol, ilona etc.. dont be shy

I think Irma leans more to the all girl side...........I don't remember her actually screwing any guy last time she was at B1 either . I believe she may be BI-Sexual , but really prefers women. 

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I think Irma leans more to the all girl side...........I don't remember her actually screwing any guy last time she was at B1 either . I believe she may be BI-Sexual , but really prefers women. 

Irma and some other girl got a massage by some guy for well over an hour or two but when the girls tried to massage the guy Irma tried to get the guy hard for a little fun but the dude couldn't manufacture a Hard On to save his sole.  He was either Gay or had ED.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma and some other girl got a massage by some guy for well over an hour or two but when the girls tried to massage the guy Irma tried to get the guy hard for a little fun but the dude couldn't manufacture a Hard On to save his sole.  He was either Gay or had ED.

Don't forget her and Stella let alex eat out both of them one night her last stay

• Upvote 1