B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

15 hours ago, Giovanni845 said:

Is there any video of Irma having sex?

Try google it. You may have to dig a bit. It's worth it.My very FAV is Stella and Irma. Ya had to be there. last time I posted a screenshot of it, RLC banned me

Hint........ look for Jennifer and Irma.

8 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Try google it. You may have to dig a bit. It's worth it.My very FAV is Stella and Irma. Ya had to be there. last time I posted a screenshot of it, RLC banned me

stella was the black girl with the amazing breasts, correct?

13 minutes ago, sigfried said:

stella was the black girl with the amazing breasts, correct?

Yeah.

23 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Can you pm me a link?

15 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Just back from 2 weeks  Hoilday... so.. dare i ask what have I missed?.. no doubt hopefully a lot to read up on..

The highlight for me has been the beautiful blossoming relationship of genuine love and affection between my girl Karol and Amina...No show there, just magical. But Karol's bf here now, and Amina's due soon, so they'll have to hang fire till they leave again...Still, Karol and her bf have served up some great entertainment so far, as only Karol can do, and bearing in mind she was on her period until yesterday...

Amina had a party for her 23rd birthday. B1, B2 and B3 were all there...no B4. Amina's friend, Aria's Ex, was also there later on. There's some speculation Amina and him are an item, but I don't buy it. There've been no indications so far...Same night, as well as some amazingly passionate kissing between Karol and Amina, also Danaya was french kissing and fingering (over panties) Kim from B3...All 4 were on Amina's bed and it was pretty hot, tbh...

There's a Greek guy in B4, Anita's guest, and he's altered the dynamics of the place because some of the girls have been hovering around like flies around a cow's arsehole...

The other really hot event, totally out of the blue, and up there with the best, was Debs in B4 attacking Karla, finger fucking her like there's no tomorrow and licking her out...no belly button show, this one...😛

I've probably missed lots out, but these appealed to me and I'm sure others will fill you in. Enjoy catching up...and hope you enjoyed your hols..:biggrin: