B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Thank you Oh Wise One. How are you and are you in the very far north or nearer home at the moment?

I'm fine , thx Oldstalker - yes I'm for the next week and a half..  and how are you? 

• Upvote 1

Do you (everybody may answer this) think that this is a future planning meeting? Perhaps Nora may even be offering "introduction money" to the longer, and multiply serving participants, eg Irma and Danaya, for future participants who will play in front of us? It is pure speculation but it would absolutely not surprise me. Nora has her laptop out, as well as her jotter pad, so they are planning and plotting future events and possible timings.

Looks to me like a performance review taking place from Nora to Irma, referencing the written book, and review with the computer to conform by video the performance being talked about.  Irma looks pissed, could be not good news for her. On the other hand it may be to increase the performance in B1, as they seem to be away more than being there, perhaps a rift between Karol & BF and the other two. Only time will tell.

Welcome to the threads and this forum inxsex. I see you have been a member for longer than I have! I confess I perceived the absence of Irma and Danaya recently PURELY as a polite and helpful way to give Karol and her boyfriend more space and privacy within the flat. Yes it helped to re-engage the other Barcelona flats one with another but my impression was the primary purpose was a lack of "gooseberries" at B1.

33 minutes ago, inxsex said:

Looks to me like a performance review taking place from Nora to Irma, referencing the written book, and review with the computer to conform by video the performance being talked about.  Irma looks pissed, could be not good news for her. On the other hand it may be to increase the performance in B1, as they seem to be away more than being there, perhaps a rift between Karol & BF and the other two. Only time will tell.

maybe because of that,since B1 is open the graphic line continue to fall,long time I have not seen a bad rank like this on rlc

Capture-2018-10-16-18-57-52-745.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I see that Nora has gone full fledged gay, Hard to think she was the Martina of RLC once.. changing one for another isn't going to change much, even tho I would love to see Irma go

I always preferred her "girl next door" look when she and Kiko were in the original apartment. But, even then, we would occasionally see her transform herself when preparing for a modeling photo-shoot or theatrical production. She is a transformer by nature, and she has transformed herself into something totally different.

Alas, I must endure this new version. But she was Queen of CC and no other female tenant could match her in the old days. She's just visiting, anyway. As for Irma, I don't mind her at all, but I doubt she's got a long-term visa so I expect Barc1 will be a recycle apartment for previous girl tenants who had gained a fan club.

• Like 2