B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Just now, jontee said:

sorry sir 😉

That's ok, no need for apologies. I just thought you hadn't realised that I knew the dark water was an effect of the light...There's a lot of jesting and sarcasm here, which is great, but it's sometimes worth slapping an emoji on if its not that obvious...😉

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's ok, no need for apologies. I just thought you hadn't realised that I knew the dark water was an effect of the light...There's a lot of jesting and sarcasm here, which is great, but it's sometimes worth slapping an emoji on if its not that obvious...😉

oki thanks😊

• Like 1

Karol and her bf are great together. I don't believe I've seen a couple in the Barca apts as comfortable as these 2...I reckon this will be the last we see of her. I'd love her to do the 90 days but after that I think they'll settle down and tie the knot...They've been a couple for quite a while now and you just have to look at them now to realise how much they love each other...I'm also positive he'll know about Amina...

It's a joy to watch these 2, except it won't be on Cam 10 tonight cos it's still fucked! :angry:

• Like 1

😆

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

KAROL! Can you please lie across the bed because your Cam 10 is fucked up...

I hope she heard me. It worked for Magical Monica...😏❤️

you would not say anything about the water ..