B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol if fantastic...Her bf is 1 very lucky guy...❤️

CC's doing my head in tonight so I'll say Goodnight Karol and goodnight guys...

on another item, you can hear the wind and rain blowing outside, quite a storm. it's not always about sex.

5 hours ago, sigfried said:

wind and rain blowing outside, quite a storm.

Tropical Cyclone Leslie.  It was a Storm that hit Portugal and Spain. 

They were spared the Punishments from God.  Had it been a Category 4 Storm the Cams in the Barcelona Houses would have been Offline for Days and possibly Weeks.

So everyone has to Pray to God Thanking Him for Sparing their Souls.

2cX0.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sigfried said:

on another item, you can hear the wind and rain blowing outside, quite a storm. it's not always about sex.

You're preaching to the wrong guys here. I'm well aware of that. I'd watch the couples apts if it was...which I very rarely do...😏

I'm just a huge Karol fan, that's all...😍

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're preaching to the wrong guys here. I'm well aware of that. I'd watch the couples apts if it was...which I very rarely do...😏

I'm just a huge Karol fan, that's all...😍

Yes Naga, this is one amazing woman. And the passion between Karol and her BF is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Beautiful to watch.

• Like 1

HELLO...

Riddle me this.

When Irma and Danaya stayed with Meagan in B4 before she left recently. One afternoon she was writing a note.

That note is tied to a red ribbon and her underwear, do we know what it is and why she is wearing it?

She wears it every other day. Thanks in advance for your help with this. She is wearing it again today.

Irma coming downstairs,,, top open tits swinging nicely.....open free, 2 minutes later Karol and BF just arrive back when Irma comes downstairs again  and quickly ties up her wrap...lol.. close shave..