B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

1 hour ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Her dildo is similar to the surface like "Grisu the little dragon" from a children's musical. 😁

The part will certainly give her as much pleasure as the children have in the musical.

I think Amina's new vibrator is the same as Irma's, but she can't quite figure it out yet. Hopefully we can watch Amina learn how to use it.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fuck Amina, she's as worthless as they come!

Damn Harley I guess you have an opinion of Amina, and I am finding the sight really strange watching the Russian/Ukrainian participants eating homemade taco's 😁

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn Harley I guess you have an opinion of Amina, and I am finding the sight really strange watching the Russian/Ukrainian participants eating homemade taco's 😁

Amina is just a hired gun to get something worth seeing in the apartments but now she is keeping her love affair with Aria's boy toy out of the apartment totally screwing the paying members once again.  You people that pay to watch RLC which claims to be Real Life are the last people that RLC cares about.  Their (RLC) philosophy is as fucked up as the people that run the company!!  LOL on the taco's!!

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Amina's new vibrator is the same as Irma's, but she can't quite figure it out yet. Hopefully we can watch Amina learn how to use it.

Amina the gold piece has got another DILDO, not as one was described..⁉️🍌

On 10/6/2018 at 4:38 PM, BlackLeone said:

I came to this forum to ask the exact same question 😄 Would be awesome!

EDIT/ I didn't understand everything though, but I thought Irma was saying they could take her place?? Is Irma leaving??? 😞

tonight there will be a 3some with k, kbf, i

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Got to admit I admire Irma’s willingness to strip in any situation.

Indeed.. her naked cleaning, naked room ornaments making, naked cooking,,, just being naked.. its Irma..:blush:

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If she dyes her hair Blonde she may just figure it out.  :biggrin: