B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Thinking about pairings for anything other than collective games; Karol and her boyfriend are an obvious shoe-in, but then Amina's past interest has always been in Karol (or Kim when in B3). Nora has her hooks more obviously into Irma, despite spending a long time chatting with Danaya in her room this afternoon BUT - that was probably largely business talk. Amina has not shown any intense interest in either Irma or Danaya in the past so her options are limited by "the Queen Bee's " choice of a subsequent playmate. We may therefore not see anything terribly spectacular tonight. But I am so often wrong, and of one thing there is no doubt; all of the girls here tonight are capable of superb action if their individual moods are right.

I am already wrong because Amina is already fiddling and handling Karol in the presence of her boyfriend - that then depends upon their willingness for a 3some - but so far NO inclination shown.........But then tequila in quantity????

Edited by Oldstalker
because I am again wrong.

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Thinking about pairings for anything other than collective games; Karol and her boyfriend are an obvious shoe-in, but then Amina's past interest has always been in Karol (or Kim when in B3). Nora has her hooks more obviously into Irma, despite spending a long time chatting with Danaya in her room this afternoon BUT - that was probably largely business talk. Amina has not shown any intense interest in either Irma or Danaya in the past so her options are limited by "the Queen Bee's " choice of a subsequent playmate. We may therefore not see anything terribly spectacular tonight. But I am so often wrong, and of one thing there is no doubt; all of the girls here tonight are capable of superb action if their individual moods are right.

I'm often wrong too, but I'd be amazed to see Karol do anything that could cause friction with her bf...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm often wrong too, but I'd be amazed to see Karol do anything that could cause friction with her bf...

One thing IS a certainty. IF they delay too long with that much alcohol in all their systems very little will happen and it will all fizzle out. That is not unknown with Nora's party organisation track record.

On the other hand IF Nora has given them the hard word about performance then they will all try especially hard and Danaya is making overtures to Amina (in a very gently testing kind of way). Danaya can be quite subtle when she is not too drunk.

Edited by Oldstalker
afterthoughts and observation

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

One thing IS a certainty. IF they delay too long with that much alcohol in all their systems very little will happen and it will all fizzle out. That is not unknown with Nora's party organisation track record.

They're not acting like they've had a lot to drink...😕

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm hoping it is Amina and Danaya. And that Danaya lets Amina lick her which would likely be better than Kenny.

You're hoping for the sun and the moon as long as Nora is there. In other words, ain't shit going to happen while she's there. On a scale of 1 to 10, Nora brings the anticipation level to a staggering zero.