B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's Greek...a friend she made on her travels..I think he's just that. He doesn't 'belong' to any of these girls yet, although Debs was on a mission last night. She just had too much to drink, made a bit of a fool of herself acting like a schoolgirl on heat and ultimately scared him off...

Don’t think she scared him off naga, not with the way he was getting stuck into her on the terrace chair and I thought the way she got wired into Karla the other night she preferred the soft female flesh but time will tell. I think, unfortunately, we’ve not seen the last of him 😡

The DJ (Deb) has some moves off the dance floor. She was a lot buzzed and hormones racing (23), likes Karla, but they hardly interact, sees my man and he immediately finds his tongue way to put his tongue in her mouth and fingers in her hoo ha and wonders why she wanted more.

What a dick move. Not a good guy. 

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

What a dick move. Not a good guy.

From what I saw it was the complete opposite of a dick move.

Deb was VERY drunk and could barely walk at that point.

He knew that but didn't take advantage of it which in my books makes him a good guy.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

From what I saw it was the complete opposite of a dick move.

Deb was VERY drunk and could barely walk at that point.

He knew that but didn't take advantage of it which in my books makes him a good guy.

I agree==he just walked away 

There is no replay but he had his hand on her crotch and they were kissing for 2 minutes, he then pushed away from her and he straightened himself before leaving. My opinion.

If he fingered you, you probably would think he's into you too. Less than 2 hours after he met her too. He knew she was tipsy..