B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she is a huge drinker, I just don't think she can take it...She was probably necking them tonight to build up some Dutch courage to it on Zorba...

Most girls of thin body stature can't hold their alcohol to well.  A couple drinks and they get a buzz.  :biggrin:

As one door closes on a hired hand another opens for a new  one in the next episode of the rlc soap opera and he sounds like the guy with the American accent Anita had the phone chat with a few weeks ago who reckoned he had a house in France he wanted to take her to and his actions show he appears to be a control freak! All this demonstrates to me what I have thought for a long time now that the Barca apts are controlled by a bunch of astute scriptwriters! Even this new one gives Deb a good grope and fingering on the terrace then sleeps in Anita’s bed who is all over him like a rash but it’s too early in the script for him to shag her yet. Rlc is scraping the bottom of the barrel now in my opinion or must be getting desperate for viewer numbers!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

As one door closes on a hired hand another opens for a new  one in the next episode of the rlc soap opera and he sounds like the guy with the American accent Anita had the phone chat with a few weeks ago who reckoned he had a house in France he wanted to take her to and his actions show he appears to be a control freak! All this demonstrates to me what I have thought for a long time now that the Barca apts are controlled by a bunch of astute scriptwriters! Even this new one gives Deb a good grope and fingering on the terrace then sleeps in Anita’s bed who is all over him like a rash but it’s too early in the script for him to shag her yet. Rlc is scraping the bottom of the barrel now in my opinion or must be getting desperate for viewer numbers!!

He's Greek...a friend she made on her travels..I think he's just that. He doesn't 'belong' to any of these girls yet, although Debs was on a mission last night. She just had too much to drink, made a bit of a fool of herself acting like a schoolgirl on heat and ultimately scared him off...

• Like 1