B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Just now, jontee said:

why is karla sleeping there

No idea. Either she's either not well, hiding from the cams. hiding from the other girls or hiding from Zorba...Personally I think she's hiding from the girls AND Zorba...Sorry guys. I thought he was an ok guy last night and would've called him George from now on but he's a total shit...So Zorba it is from me I'm afraid...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys. I thought he was an ok guy last night and would've called him George from now on but he's a total shit...So Zorba it is from me I'm afraid..

I'm starting to feel the same way.

This apartment is turning into a fucking soap opera. :dodgy:

10 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

It's nice to see Tina participating with the other girls instead of talking on the phone for hours.

In fact I don't think she's been on the phone for the last day or two.

Perhaps the boyfriend is gone. 👍

Wait thats Megan who talks on the phone for hours not ? Or Tina does the same ? I see her often with the other girls.

Just now, Fagen said:

Wait thats Megan who talks on the phone for hours not ? Or Tina does the same ? I see her often with the other girls.

She hasn't "done" anything with the other girls for a while.

When she goes to bed she usually talks to someone on the phone for hours.

I'm assuming it was her boyfriend she was talking to.

Geez look at that, all the people talking all this shit about this George guy acting like he's the one stopping action from happening... well George left the bedroom 20 min ago and the girls still ain't doing shit. But let's all still act like he's the problem...

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Geez look at that, all the people talking all this shit about this George guy acting like he's the one stopping action from happening... well George left the bedroom 20 min ago and the girls still ain't doing shit. But let's all still act like he's the problem...

as your profile says...but yeah they are at it just fine without him

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wouldn't call what they are doing right now shit.

In fact I think this is the most Tina has ever done with the other girls ever.

That being said, I do think George may be a problem.

I'm just not sure how much of problem he'll be yet.