B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

16 hours ago, firewall said:

this is the most important reason for why I have stopped with rlc,the replay is just essential for me because I can't stay H24 connected but for that rlc ask 30 more bucks when in others voyeur sites it's include in your premium membership

it's a big difference for me I already contacted the rlc support for suggest to include the replay with the premium membership like the other sites but no answer so no more money for rlc till the situation stay like that,

rlc need to progress and listen more their members !

i mailed them and here is their answer :

Hello,

Sorry to see you are unhappy, but we hope you can understand us. We increased the number of apartments from 7 to 24, meanwhile we have kept the same basic price of $44.95 per month since Premium membership's release. RLC Replay has own infrastructure and we run it as an additional service. We believe it gives us opportunity to make the project grow and you, as our member, will see more apartments and more improvements.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

7 minutes ago, master1512 said:

li ho spediti e qui è la loro risposta :

Ciao, mi

dispiace vederti infelice, ma speriamo che tu possa capirci. Abbiamo aumentato il numero di appartamenti da 7 a 24, nel frattempo abbiamo mantenuto lo stesso prezzo base di $ 44,95 al mese dal rilascio dell'abbonamento Premium. RLC Replay ha una propria infrastruttura e la eseguiamo come servizio aggiuntivo. Crediamo che ci dia l'opportunità di far crescere il progetto e voi, in quanto nostri membri, vedremo più appartamenti e più miglioramenti.

Grazie.
-
Team di supporto,
reallifecam.com

since they answered you, write to him not to bring the boys at home

26 minutes ago, master1512 said:

i mailed them and here is their answer :

Hello,

Sorry to see you are unhappy, but we hope you can understand us. We increased the number of apartments from 7 to 24, meanwhile we have kept the same basic price of $44.95 per month since Premium membership's release. RLC Replay has own infrastructure and we run it as an additional service. We believe it gives us opportunity to make the project grow and you, as our member, will see more apartments and more improvements.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

thanks for the info - 

3 hours ago, master1512 said:

1:) -  Sorry to see you are unhappy, but we hope you can understand us. We increased the number of apartments from 7 to 24, meanwhile we have kept the same basic price of $44.95 per month since Premium membership's release.

2:) - RLC Replay has own infrastructure and we run it as an additional service. We believe it gives us opportunity to make the project grow and you, as our member, will see more apartments and more improvements.

Hello dear "Voyeurs"! ❤️
I "read" the answer from RLC:

1: we have increased the apartments, but not thought of quality.
Quality should come before quantity.

2: RLC - Replay is a great source of income, why should we give it up!

• Like 1

when I'm sad, I come to this forum and immediately I rejoice, it really makes me laugh, I read that some people get excited because a girl suddenly masturbates in front of the cameras, it's really strange that these girls do it, they're just here on holiday

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sergio said:

when I'm sad, I come to this forum and immediately I rejoice, it really makes me laugh, I read that some people get excited because a girl suddenly masturbates in front of the cameras, it's really strange that these girls do it, they're just here on holiday

in front of the camera? Outrageous 😁

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

How dare they masturbate on their "holiday" :biggrin: