Em & Bob

I think the biggest problem was Em an Bob. They didn't value the project. They had no fire in their bellies to be successful. This is VHTV, not RLC. Here you have to produce. Here you have to have a competitive spirit and a drive to succeed and take what's yours. Sex will only take you so far. There has to be more then just that. It takes passion! Something Em and Bob seriously lack.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think @budda nailed it.

Lighting and proper camera setup is a significant factor to a participant's financial success.

Those big lights that [Kiki, Mike and whoever] are using for cam-shows are there for a reason. The brighter light, the better acceptance.

Unfortunately the participants in this place did not have enough internet skills (nice was to say stupid uneducated) to bother and take a look at their recordings and learn how shitty their effort look like. 

Bad camera setup is like cancer that destroys participant's acceptance, and therefore their motivation and their financial success.  Even Em's marvelous ass could not cover the bad camera setup.

Doesn't matter if you have the best camera and lighting set up in the whole site if you don't make any effort you are not going to succeed!

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I think the biggest problem was Em an Bob. They didn't value the project. They had no fire in their bellies to be successful. This is VHTV, not RLC. Here you have to produce. Here you have to have a competitive spirit and a drive to succeed and take what's yours. Sex will only take you so far. There has to be more then just that. It takes passion! Something Em and Bob seriously lack.

>> They had no fire in their bellies to be successful.

They got demotivated.

Why? no matter what they did, it didn't get any acceptance. Why? their work looked garbage. Why? Bad camera setup.

VHTV is all about watching people through cameras. What happens when camera setup is garbage? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

make any effort you are not going to succeed

They got demotivated.

Why? no matter what they did, it didn't get any acceptance. Why? their work looked garbage. Why? Bad camera setup.

VHTV is all about watching people through cameras. What happens when camera setup is garbage? 

7 minutes ago, spielo said:

Would really prefer the leave of A&A being responsible for the cam setup.

Yes, but A&A are in business and Em had to leave.  So no matter whose fault it is, bad camera setup becomes participants' problem.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

They got demotivated.

The only thing that demotivated Em was getting together with Bob, although she was never particularly active before he came into it, at least she tried on occasions.

• Like 3

Anna needs to reassess her team and consider a return to the old VV ways of voyeurism. 3-4 bedroom apts interjoined by living spaces. Daily activities to build up to frequent parties that result into interesting sex encounters. Simple! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

The only thing that demotivated Em was getting together with Bob, although she was never particularly active before he came into it, at least she tried on occasions.

I think you are underestimating how money can motivate people 🙂

Consider my "3-why" chain effect in my response to see why they got demotivated. 

I mean think about it, they started with Sia in the team. Sia was quite popular and loved by everyone. But they had Sia cover by the most stupid camera setup ever. No matter what she did, she did not get any acceptance. I remember many times that Sia was fucking with many details exposed and she was not in the previews. Why? Because we could not see the exposed details. Everybody switched to another apartment. 

It was matter of time that Sia leaved and matter of time that the place goes down. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I agree. Bob was the main catalyst to failure. Em has terrible taste in men. 

Just now, zoifan said:

I think you are underestimating how money can motivate people 🙂

Consider my "3-why" chain effect in my response to see why they got demotivated. 

I mean think about it, they started with Sia in the team. Sia was quite popular and loved by everyone. But they had Sia cover by the most stupid camera setup ever. No matter what she did, she did not get any acceptance. I remember many times that Sia was fucking with many details exposed and she was not in the previews. Why? Because we could not see the exposed details. Everybody switched to another apartment. 

It was matter of time that Sia leaved and matter of time that the place goes down. 

I totally see what you're saying and I agree that the cam set up and more importantly, the lighting is key to success. But, in my opinion, the tenants were more to blame in this case. Specifically, Bob!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anna needs to reassess her team and consider a return to the old VV ways of voyeurism. 3-4 bedroom apts interjoined by living spaces. Daily activities to build up to frequent parties that result into interesting sex encounters. Simple! 

But there muse be $$$$ to supply the parties. As I examined the in 3-why, bad camera setup does not help with $$$. Most participants are not in favor of out of pocket parties.

I mean, it takes real money to bring "qualified" people to the parties. 

• Like 1