Em & Bob

13 hours ago, budda said:

Em & Bob passed the entire evening on the blind area of the Loggia.

They knew it was a blind area and that the Subscriber could not see anything.
This shows how little consideration they have for those who pay for them to live.

WHTV has very few rules but one of these prohibits tenants from hiding voluntarily.

That's why I sent a ticket to VHTV. Here is the answer:

Dear XXX,
Good day.
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We reported the problem - participants will be punished for that actions. We'll solve this issue ASAP.
Thank you for your time.
Your Voyeur House TV Team,
Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support.

Maybe just a few edits there huh?

Anyways, I can tell you unequivocally that VHTV has no such policy for hiding. A tenant can hide all they want to. The punishment will be in the form of 0 views. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe just a few edits there huh?

Anyways, I can tell you unequivocally that VHTV has no such policy for hiding. A tenant can hide all they want to. The punishment will be in the form of 0 views. 

That's a bad punishment, no views, no pay

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a bad punishment, no views, no pay

It's the only form of punishment needed. Sure, when there were maybe a handful of apts a no hiding rule could be reasonable, but when you have 30+ competing for the money, if someone wants to hide, let them and don't look back. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's the only form of punishment needed. Sure, when there were maybe a handful of apts a no hiding rule could be reasonable, but when you have 30+ competing for the money, if someone wants to hide, let them and don't look back. 

Hi Amy3

Tenants are freelancers who sign a contract with VHTV anyway. Like all contracts in the World, there are rules that must be respected by both parties.

More or less a year ago, a member of CC pointed to the main rules that tenants must respect.

These are the ones I remember:

·        Do not perform acts of violence;

·        Do not cover the cams;

·        Do not hide from cams;

·        Do not use drugs.

Failure to comply with the rules entailed different sanctions that could also come - in the most serious cases - to the removal from the program (drugs and / or violence).

It is true that I can look at another 30 apts. but - if I decide to follow this and I pay to do it - I have the right to see the participants and not only to imagine them because they hide.

Just now, budda said:

Are you sure, Amy3  ?

Yeah she is right. Just going somewhere where is no cam coverage is not forbidden. They only hurt themselves by nobody watching them means earning less money. What is not allowed is tempering with the cams by any means. Like covering, turning or unplugging.

• Like 1