Em & Bob

10 minutes ago, budda said:

For what I remember, Em had a 3some with Sid and Sia and a foursome with Sia, Sid and Bob. You can find them both in the archive.

Since Em is with Bob, she has not had any 3some.

That was like a year ago. Anything recently? 

In general, Em & Bob have little sex, very poor quality, very fast and always with the lights off and then with poor visuals.

I cannot remember of a single exciting situation. All is really very boring.

To this we add that in recent times they have often been off-line and / or the cams were collapsed or covered by something.

Now it would seem that they have got into the habit of lazing around the house all day and then going to spend the nights away from home.

Does it make sense for this couple to remain in this program?

In general, Em & Bob have little sex, very poor quality, very fast and always with the lights off and then with poor visuals.

To this we add that in recent times they have often been off-line and / or the cams were collapsed or covered by something.

Now it would seem that they have got into the habit of lazing around the house all day and then going to spend the nights away from home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Only if they are making enough for them to be willing to stay. They have to pay rent on the cams, so they have to be making at least that much i would think. 

Have you noticed that - since a new cam has been placed in the lodge - do Em & Bob always sit on the opposite side (the blind one)?

loggia.thumb.jpg.9cfa381ca6a06a39b4e25ac3f6905a08.jpgloggia1.thumb.jpg.b8ccc0caaac9be6ca0c7f6d6a16b1956.jpg

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure, but if you say so. But, wow! Why would they do that? Empty cams earn nothing.  

I think they do not like being 24/24 hours exposed to everyone's sight and then - when they can - they hide in our eyes.
Finally they have a couple of guests: did you see them after they entered the house ?

6 minutes ago, budda said:

I think they do not like being 24/24 hours exposed to everyone's sight and then - when they can - they hide in our eyes.
Finally they have a couple of guests: did you see them after they entered the house ?

No, I'm not a subscriber. I'm not even really a viewer of the free cams. I just don't have the time for it unfortunately. I like watching VHTV via CamCaps. 😊

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I'm not a subscriber. I'm not even really a viewer of the free cams. I just don't have the time for it unfortunately. I like watching VHTV via CamCaps. 😊

I only tell you this. EM & Bob came home at 19:00 with 2 friends.
Since then (1 hour and 20 minutes) they have always remained in the "blind" area of the Loggia.

2 hours ago, budda said:

I used to really enjoy watching Em. Months ago she seemed like she was much more willing to party and seemed a hell of a lot more fun than she is now.

I've been saying from about a week or two after she started having sex with Bob that he is not a good performer in bed and it makes the sex very boring to watch. Sadly there has been no improvement from him. And on the flip side, both Em and Bob do absolutely nothing of interest outside of their already non-interesting sex life. It was infrequent but Em was down for threesomes and group sex (although both of those were for something specific), but ever since she got with Bob all of that seemed to completely vanish. And what makes it even worst is that there doesn't seem to be any effort on any of their parts to at least try. Em and Bob are both content living the lives they want to live and I can 100% respect that, but there really is no reason to even watch them anymore.

• Like 1