Em & Bob

48 minutes ago, spielo said:

Their flat is abandoned since yesterday?

It's really strange. Em & Bob came out without bags and so it was not predictable that they would sleep outside. Maybe they will not even come back tonight.
Why VHTV has not warned us how they do in other cases?

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 2:56 AM, miscvoyeur said:

Residents shouldn't ever "have" to do anything. That's the big negative of VH; residents being under pressure to have to perform things they wouldn't do normally. Residents on RLC are free to be as routine as they want if that's what makes them happy. You as a subscriber/watcher are not obligated to watch every single apartment. Nobody has to cater to your preferences and it's not the tenants fault for behavior you can't control yourself. Case in point: Desiree/Raul on RLC; Grace/Jacob on VH. Both couples I find to be super boring and uninteresting. But I don't go into their threads to complain that they don't do things I want them to do. I simply don't watch them because I don't need to watch them. I find other apartments I like and watch those instead.

You watch RLC for only two or three houses; I only watch VH for two or three houses. I don't prefer one site over the other. With both sites, I watch what I like, ignore the rest. Simple as that.

It's your opinion,don't consider it better or worst than mine.If someone like strawberry cake that doesn't mean other person have to like it also.Anyone it's free to have their tastes and ideias,why some think they have more reason than others it's beyound me,.For sure will never call you anything bad or disrespect you because what you say or not,i am fine that people have their views and give them,simple as that.cheers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I ask, have Em and Bob had any 3somes in a while?  

For what I remember, Em had a 3some with Sid and Sia and a foursome with Sia, Sid and Bob. You can find them both in the archive.

Since Em is with Bob, she has not had any 3some.