Em & Bob

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

When you read this Anna please find somebody who really wants to be in the project and not plays hide and seek with the cams. Same goes for Heather & Courtney place. 

Anna, please pick up Violet and Jeff!! I can help. They'd be better then these 4 above. Call me girl! Let's make it happen! ❤️👍

Please!! 💜

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Anna, please pick up Violet and Jeff!! I can help. They'd be better then these 4 above. Call me girl! Let's make it happen! ❤️👍

Please!! 💜

VJ are better than Em & Bob and Courtney & Heather together. 👍 And Lenja. Anna I want Lenja 🤣💖 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Em had to change by 180 degrees to be succesful on her own.

One thing I noticed about Em is that she can be easily directed to any direction when she has a leader: 

Em did well when she was with Lisa, when that brat boy was not around. Lisa had an impressive discipline organizing parties every weekend (Alex tradition). Em simply followed.

When she was with Sid in Alex's place, I saw Em followed Sid's direction when she fucked Bob (many of you might disagree, but I saw it). The problem was that once she tasted his dick, she couldn't help it even Sia crying did't help.

Bob was not leading Em to a VH or cam-girl career direction, since Bob was in true love with Em. Poor guy didn't know the difference between lust and love. 

The only hope for Em's involvement with VH was lovely Sia. Unfortunately, Sia became the victim of bad camera setup IMO. Sia would do just great if the camera setup was done like what we have in George apartments. Unfortunately, perfectionism and business acumen is not Alex thing, as nice as he is with his people.

In short, Em would do just fine in VH under a good leadership. Something that neither of Sid or Bob could provide. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I saw Em followed Sid's direction when she fucked Bob (many of you might disagree, but I saw it). The problem was that once she tasted his dick, she couldn't help it even Sia crying did't help.

Sorry but confirmed by a translator that Em clearly wanted to fuck Bob even before Sid had any influence on the matter.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She means buying expensive phones with expensive contracts...

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, likely all the money goes to buying Apple iPhones and data plans. 

I see. 

Another bad mistake could  not buying amazon stock while it is around 1500 🙂 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No. Now we can't see them hiding anymore and staying in bed all day. 🙈 Seriously this place was doomed when it opened up without Sia. We all kow how Em is. Did anybody really expect her to change? The former place only survived because of Sia. Em had to change by 180 degrees to be succesful on her own. But nothing at all was done. Maybe she will come back I don't know but if not the reason is quite obvious. Another question I ask myself why did she rent a two room place (livingroom and bedroom) when she never used the livingroom??? 

No, it is not correct and fair to write this about Em. It is obvious that her comeback was delayed because of the operation she had and we do know that this handicapped her to have sex. Em does like the sex very much. it is much more obvious that the manager is renting the flat  and not our actors...

Amen.

Em, take your time and then come back. 

Just now, spielo said:

No, it is not correct and fair to write this about Em. It is obvious that her comeback was delayed because of the operation she had and we do know that this handicapped her to have sex. Em does like the sex very much. it is much more obvious that the manager is renting the flat  and not our actors...

Amen.

Em, take your time and then come back. 

I did not write anything about a delay and I did not write about anything about having sex. The main problems are countless offline times a lot of hiding and just doing nothing all day