Kathy & Molly

Guest hacıvat

girls sometimes try threesome to test their realationship. the boy has failed the exam. he tried to fuck molly without aproval kate and molly. he was impatient.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Regrets?? Pressure?? 

I'm not buying either of those as viable reasons. No sane person would immediately have regrets during the act. And it's not like Kate hasn't been fucking another guy and has already been in a threesome before today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, apricot said:

girls sometimes try threesome to test their realationship. the boy has failed the exam. he tried to fuck molly without aproval kate and molly. he was impatient.

There is no relationship here between none of them.. just sex

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not buying either of those as viable reasons. No sane person would immediately have regrets during the act. And it's not like Kate hasn't been fucking another guy and has already been in a threesome before today.

On Kelly i totally believe in regrets possibility to be doing that on cams.. on Kate i put more the part of show pressure...  (and the threesome wasn't with this people what also can help) 
Of course could also be personal stuff .. 

And having regrets during sex it's now so weird like that.. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

On Kelly i totally believe in regrets possibility to be doing that on cams.. on Kate i put more the part of show pressure...  (and the threesome wasn't with this people what also can help) 
Of course could also be personal stuff .. 

And having regrets during sex it's now so weird like that.. 

Well something went quite wrong there...