Kathy & Molly

2 hours ago, Karrui said:

This living room camera sucks.
For Christ's sake, change that.

38 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have sent another ticket strongly worded for all the good it will do.

molly had 2 nice bate sessions. had to wipe the telescope lense off a couple of times though!😳

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have sent another ticket strongly worded for all the good it will do.

Shitty cams are now replaced.. New cam in LR (couch) 
And for now old cam4 (supposedly now cam7 - cam5-6 are the same position then before) in bedroom isn't working but guess it's a link problem because new cam4 is now in LR. tech guy still there

275693078_bandicam2018-10-1712-11-14-159.thumb.jpg.ea5c2df49b817b446b003f45a935291e.jpg

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

molly had 2 nice bate sessions. had to wipe the telescope lense off a couple of times though!😳

Kate - more free, closer to Misty. Sex is good - good fucking is better.:biggrin:

Molly is bit more conservative. She needs little more time - to accept guy. And she is more comfortable - masturbate, than have sex with new guy in first visit.

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

Instagram time:biggrin:

54.jpg

55.jpg

• Like 3

My last ticket i sent was rather strongly worded so whether that finally cracked it i don't know but at least now its looking much better. Now why couldn't this have been done right from the start i don't know it would have caused less trouble and everyone would have been happy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

My last ticket i sent was rather strongly worded so whether that finally cracked it i don't know but at least now its looking much better. Now why couldn't this have been done right from the start i don't know it would have caused less trouble and everyone would have been happy.

Haha you know that there would still be something to complain about after all it is VHTV.🤣

• Like 1