Kathy & Molly

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

One gets the feeling that as long as its all going Kates way she is happy but when guy wanted Molly as well that probably made her blow her fuse and run off in a mood, i don't know only assuming but Kate does seem to want it all her way or not at all. Then later when it was just her and the guy in bedroom she was happy to be fucked without Molly being there.

Women and logic don't seem to go together sometimes :biggrin:

I beg your pardon!!  It is kinda weird what happened here, her crying me be due to something entirely different than the sex that was happening. Were much more complicated than men of course

:sleepy:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, apricot said:

poor molly .  she can not sleep yet because of stress she has lived last night.

Strange situation.:confused:

Kate originally planned an orgy/girl-girl+guy.

50.jpg[/url

And when the usual scenario (Molly in room, Kate in bedroom with guy) - Kate was initiator to go into room.

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

And it is easy to see without translation - who is initiator.

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

Only here - Kate cry.

58.jpg

Stupid to blame Molly. She did nothing bad. Rather, Kate did not appreciate emotions and feelings. She thought it would be good. But the situation out of limits - which she set in head, but did not announce to her partners.:confused:

59.jpg

Classic mistake newbie in swing and orgies.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

Rather, Kate did not appreciate emotions and feelings. She thought it would be good. But the situation out of limits - which she set in head, but did not announce to her partners.

So let me get this straight... Kate got mad at him for wanting to fuck Molly... even though she didn't say she didn't want him to.... and despite the fact that not only 2 days ago she was just fucking another guy?

I think Robwin nailed it perfectly here:

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Women and logic don't seem to go together sometimes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I beg your pardon!!  It is kinda weird what happened here, her crying me be due to something entirely different than the sex that was happening. Were much more complicated than men of course

:sleepy:

Trying to solve what goes on in a women's mind Ash is like trying to re-invent the universe its just never ending 🤣 perhaps that's why they revert to crying as even they don't know what's going on in that mind of theirs 😄. I gave up trying years ago, most problems can be solved fairly easily but miracles take a little longer or in a women's case, forever 😂. You have a great day Ash and don't forget your hanky lol.xxxx