Kathy & Molly

Oooohhhh!!! 😃

Please, please, please let Kate😍  have a decent strap-on 🤩 For example something like the purple double delight strap-on 😁 Different to any other strap-ons on VH.  Could be rather good if you ask me.

Lets see some proper girl-on-girl sex Kate😍 and Molly😍

And invite boys over too for some fun 😉

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

WOW... what a surprise!!! guess andrew didn't get better from his health problems 😞 

Molly can do more for the show - than Andrew. And I do not understand - why are you all so for him? There no big love. At both sides. Again, if Misty stopped relationship with Kyle, there would have been +10 pages of enthusiasm, expectations, encouragement, etc. And in her topic, in fact, no one supported Kyle. Andrew - similar anchor in show.

Molly is funny, positive, have big tits and anal plug. :biggrin: Therefore, wait. I predict hot parties with guys, 3/4somes and when nothing happened girl-girl with Kate.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, lazy mode off soon. Crack!! While Kate may have a leash on Molly, AL have a tighter leash on Kate. Time to work!

No. In VH, any changes, rotations, salary payments = Thursday. New life (contract) = Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Clearly the casting. 

Not really. Previous girl - better casting.

031.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Molly can do more for the show - than Andrew. And I do not understand - why are you all so for him? There no big love. At both sides. Again, if Misty stopped relationship with Kyle, there would have been +10 pages of enthusiasm, expectations, encouragement, etc. And in her topic, in fact, no one supported Kyle. Andrew - similar anchor in show.

Molly is funny, positive, have big tits and anal plug. :biggrin: Therefore, wait. I predict hot parties with guys, 3/4somes and when nothing happened girl-girl with Kate.

It's also a question of the lie that was told .. for "the show" 

Line1: Agree.. "the show"...  they know what to hire to do "the show" / Totally wrong in there..           
Line2: how surprised lool ..  or even more 😁

• Like 1