Kathy & Molly

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

Good morning amigo 😊

This is rather easy to fix, right?  Don't look at that twitter feed thing... 🤣

Also... I suspect the twitter feed bloke(s) english is not as good as yours...?!  For example... "tonight's special show" = "girl's entertainment tonight" or something along those lines 😊

🥃

Don't agree at all. If you want to see what's happening or happened you will use the news they posted (it's the only place where they do it)
Twitter works to have news about houses offline (sometimes), opening houses, closing houses and the moments that are happening or may have happen and you wasn't at the site at the time. That should be the purpose of twitter.. Tell what's going on/happened. [Edit: for example like happened right now, i wasn't watching the realm4 and twitter put a post of what was happening with molly on the couch.. this should be the utility of twitter]

They could separate the show advertisement part to a different twitter (if they created a new one to the gay houses, why not) named VH Cam Shows.. where there they can put all.. the time the show will start, what will be used, in what room, who are the participants and what will be done in the show. [sarcasm]On the future maybe with a way to send tokens [/sarcasm]

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Don't agree at all. If you want to see what's happening or happened you will use the news they posted (it's the only place where they do it)
Twitter works to have news about houses offline (sometimes), opening houses, closing houses and the moments that are happening or may have happen and you wasn't at the site at the time. That should be the purpose of twitter.. Tell what's going on/happened. [Edit: for example like happened right now, i wasn't watching the realm4 and twitter put a post of what was happening with molly on the couch.. this should be the utility of twitter]

They could separate the show advertisement part to a different twitter (if they created a new one to the gay houses, why not) named VH Cam Shows.. where there they can put all.. the time the show will start, what will be used, in what room, who are the participants and what will be done in the show. [sarcasm]On the future maybe with a way to send tokens [/sarcasm]

What?!?  🤔  You don't agree amigo?

Let's say I don't want to see any announcement(s) of any shows in the apartments, are you suggesting I watch the twitter feed so I can see their announcements of shows in the apartments... 🤣

Think you misunderstood my reply to Sir Robwin amigo 😊

• Like 1

I am fully aware that they also post if cams are down for any given flat.  Which is good of course.

But as a member of VH, I personally don't need to read about who's doing what.  I only invest my time in a few apartments, and I can easily watch these apartments timelines to see what is going on 😊  Spending all day every day on here for all the apartments is simply a luxury I don't have. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

What?!?  🤔  You don't agree amigo?

Let's say I don't want to see any announcement(s) of any shows in the apartments, are you suggesting I watch the twitter feed so I can see their announcements of shows in the apartments... 🤣

Think you misunderstood my reply to Sir Robwin amigo 😊

No 😉..
I was trying to say that the solution shouldn't be avoid at all the twitter feed because there a lot of stuff there where it should be from this type of project.  I always was against advertising what will happen.. Doesn't makes sense at all advertising cam shows. And the solution to don't watch it shouldn't be "close the eyes" on twitter feed. 
Not comparing the situation, but they created the gay twitter version because there was viewers that was traumatized to see the posts about them... They could create a new twitter for advertising shows and remove that from the main twitter

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

lool yep.. she seems to fell in "love" pretty quick loool  Guess it depends on the days of the week or with whom may be visiting 

Well, these are conditions - no activity = no views = no money.

This guy only gives good sex (so Lover not Bf). I think Kate will easily go to 3some with him. Without drama only good show.:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, these are conditions - no activity = no views = no money.

This guy only gives good sex (so Lover not Bf). I think Kate will easily go to 3some with him. Without drama only good show.:rolleyes:

indeed... 

activity doesn't seems to mean necessarily views ... and there is a some examples of that

New lover arrived for the night