Kathy & Molly

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeap that pink does not suit her. 

Yep! Pink hair is very hard to pull off well. Usually it works best on girls with shorter hair. Edda had a nice pink job at one point. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Pink hair is very hard to pull off well. Usually it works best on girls with shorter hair. Edda had a nice pink job at one point. 

Hair too red for my liking, Edda had a nice pale pink shade which lookd nice but bloody awful when she let it grow out lol.

Now i am no tattoo expert by any means but i always thought tattoo's took a while to heal etc etc this one of Kates was only done last night and yet it looks fine, no redness or anything perhaps someone could clarify how it is so instant now?.

tattoo1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Now i am no tattoo expert by any means but i always thought tattoo's took a while to heal etc etc this one of Kates was only done last night and yet it looks fine, no redness or anything perhaps someone could clarify how it is so instant now?.

I have 4 fairly big tats. The area stays sore for a few hours after you're done but that's it. Area might POSSIBLY be sore the next day depending on where you get it but shouldn't be anything bad unless the tattoo guy/girl is a piece of shit and doesn't know what they're doing. Kate got this new tat on her shoulder so there really shouldn't be any pain the next day.

Tats take about a month to heal properly. She should be in the stages where she has to put ointment on it periodically throughout the day to keep the skin from drying out while the excess ink peels away. But as far as soreness or redness, all that only lasts a few hours after everything is finished.

• Like 2