Kathy & Molly

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I pretty much do not follow this place because too many blindspots and bad cam quality. 

Agree.. That cam6 quality is a real piece of shit.. not to talk about the LR cams ... the managers was even there but they was more worried on producing contents for their projects then worried with what they should be

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

In general, again, strange. Girls are quite active. And dead topic.

For example, before lunch Kate with her Bf.

570.jpg

571.jpg

Now special costume party guy with wings - arrived.

572.jpg

573.jpg

I say it again. People do not like the shitty cams and blindspots... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say it again. People do not like the shitty cams and blindspots... 🤦‍♂️

But some places - where cameras are also bad, but they are have more attention.
As for the blindspots - only one is used, common balcony + wardrobe to get dressed, frost and snow.

Advertising - from blindspot. :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 2:49 PM, Sparkles said:

Agree.. That cam6 quality is a real piece of shit.. not to talk about the LR cams ... the managers was even there but they was more worried on producing contents for their projects then worried with what they should be

Like is said.. because of this.. adding the immense time they spent outside the cams (breaks) and when they have guests there is nothing that even call the attention.. speaking by me It's normal with time the apartment be totally forgotten to not even remind to check timeline to see if anything may have happen.. 

(and in LR there was even worst situations in terms of quality)

bandicam 2018-11-18 04-19-51-300.jpg

bandicam 2018-11-21 14-49-54-116.jpg

bandicam 2018-11-21 14-49-56-704.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

But some places - where cameras are also bad, but they are have more attention.
As for the blindspots - only one is used, common balcony + wardrobe to get dressed, frost and snow.

Advertising - from blindspot. :biggrin:

I totally prefer NV to that crap from the LR .. And then the people itself does the rest

So after all the recent fails between them.. it's hot again?? looooooool but be getting desperate in there 😁

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I prefer ink blob lol

ok let us wait end of night. if he is with orange boxer again he is orange guy but if he wears nothing or else colour he is ink blob.😂

3 minutes ago, apricot said:

ok let us wait end of night. if he is with orange boxer again he is orange guy but if he wears nothing or else colour he is ink blob.😂

It's not only him that already had used that shorts.. it's for the visitors lool 

• Like 2