B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

Just now, Hornymacho said:

Danaya is a prick teaser!  She just wants to be with Kim.  Now she doesn't want to fuck 😴

My thoughts exactly. I think if she don't want to be down with both she should just leave the bedroom. But she won't because I'd bet money she's still going to try to do stuff with Kim and is just waiting for her opportunity.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

My point is that morality don't have shit to do with it. She wants to fuck one and not the other. Not much more to it than that.

Yes. I also think so.

Danaya doesn't want to have sex with him. Too bad. But if she doesn't want to, that's fine. I will continue to be a fan for all of this people. 

Not sure what to call that. But Danaya likes the messy kisses a lot. That is what she shared with Kim on Amina's bed the other night. They were really messy kisses and I loved every one of them. That was uncomfortable to watch. Couldn't figure out what Kim was doing. Like she was his pimp.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Morals? You talking about the same girl that fingered Kim while her boyfriend was just outside, but now all of a sudden she has morals because she don't want to fuck Kenny? Ok... sure...

She's likely alright with Girls but doesn't want anything to do with the guy.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She's likely alright with Girls but doesn't want anything to do with the guy.

She tried to turn her head away from that rapey girl, and when Kenny would put Danayas hands on Kims ass she would move them back to hold Kennys hands so that doesn't add up to me?