Alan & Evi

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Did you seen them doing an threesome or something like that in Stella place?i don't remember nothing like that by them.

Of course not this couple is as interesting as paint drying on a wall. Well deserved failure for Gargamel again 🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Of course not this couple is as interesting as paint drying on a wall. Well deserved failure for Gargamel again 🤪

Must be some kind of plan,obvious just the two will not give profits in medium/long term,one or two girls guests with them would help,but just like you i never seen them doing nothing special with guests.But gargamel Its responsible for the nonsense nothings4 so who knows what the hell dude thinks or not lol.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Must be some kind of plan,obvious just the two will not give profits in medium/long term,one or two girls guests with them would help,but just like you i never seen them doing nothing special with guests.But gargamel Its responsible for the nonsense nothings4 so who knows what the hell dude thinks or not lol.

Well what can they offer? The most boring sex on the site once or twice a day? Wake me up when it is over 🤣