Alan & Evi

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You can't play the videos without a sub but you can use all the other functionalities, search, titles, dates..

but she just needed to check here:

And there wasn't no Katya&Ruslan 😁

When I was checking it found Katia using the I instead of the Y.😉

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But Amy is in the cc archives. Where are Katya/Ruslan?

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess in the very first general topic until the split of topics into specific sub topics started

Is that them in this post:

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

When I was checking it found Katia using the I instead of the Y.😉

Do you remember the time? when i did that list so many videos with any identification in the beginning (only recognizing some faces that still was online at june/july - anna&alex, mary, layla&eric.. That's why i only used CC tenants list names and tried to do a match with the names at archives. 

Now search on the last 20 pages (the oldest - till Anna&Alex at LR with rounded couch) for katia and didn't see her..
only one couple named kate&louie that i don't have any ideia who could them be.. it was tenants or guests ??

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Do you remember the time? when i did that list so many videos with any identification in the beginning (only recognizing some faces that still was online at june/july - anna&alex, mary, layla&eric.. That's why i only used CC tenants list names and tried to do a match with the names at archives. 

Now search on the last 20 pages (the oldest - till Anna&Alex at LR with rounded couch) for katia and didn't see her..
only one couple named kate&louie that i don't have any ideia who could them be.. it was tenants or guests ??

Sorry I was just searching Katia on CC and picked a topic out of VV boards, I dont know if there are any videos or pictures of the 2 as I don't know what they look like. But looking at the Tver board most of the video's and pictures are from 3rd party sites thats probably why it is difficult to find them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Names were Katya & Ruslan. They were only there for few weeks. I guess you can find some pics of them in the very first general VH topic

Wil search there.. the problem will be if they aren't identified 😁
For now pretty interesting that first pages loool VH newsletter using RLC and VV photos 😁

Just now, Sparkles said:

Wil search there.. the problem will be if they aren't identified 😁
For now pretty interesting that first pages loool VH newsletter using RLC and VV photos 😁

• Like 1