Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

Eva lascia campo libero,dopo un po sotto le coperte Sam, con preservativo, riesce a scopare,tolte le coperte la ragazza si sdraia sopra lui e figa bene in vista...Sam nhon è al massimo,abbiamo visto di meglio. Poi passa al culo, stranamente lo fa gentilmente anche se la ragazza non ha problemi. Poi dopo passaggio in bagno, Sam ritorna con un fallo (sembra una prolunga fallica, già vista da Desiree)trovato in bagno  e prova la doppia penetrazione: la ragazza non ha problemi, Sam con il condom viene subito, poi ovviamente si alza e se ne va. Eva in cucina... Poi la ragazza arriva felice,parla con Eva e il trio si sposta sul balcone. Dopo pranzo toccherà a Eva ??

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Era già successo a settembre, di ritorno dall'Italia che Eva lasciasse campo libero a Sam per scopare la ragazza... aveva anche provato l'anale ma era andata  male.... stavolta ieri sera e oggi invece senza problemi, anche se l'erezione non è mai stata al massimo...

10 minutes last night ... 13 minutes this morning ..... Rocco Siffredi can rest easy this is not Sam who will replace him

10 minutes hier soir ... 13 minutes ce matin ..... Rocco Siffredi peut dormir tranquille ce n'est pas Sam qui le remplacera 

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Please look at your records for May 10/11, 2018. I think you will find this is the first encounter with this young woman.

I feel like you're disputing something in my previous comment, but I don't know what, since I only posted about her third visit to the apartment, not her first.  Maybe I misunderstand.

and yes, you're right

1st visit - May 11th.  Eva and Sam out all night and returned with the girl.  Fucked her on the bed while another couple slept at the far side of the bedroom.

2nd visit - June 11th / 12th.  Just Eva and the girl.  Sam on vacation.

3rd visit - September 1st / 2nd.  As detailed in my previous post.

4th visit - November 10th / 11th

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't think this was the same girl, but, as I said, I rarely watch these...

I've said my piece, and Karol's home, so I've got something better to watch...:biggrin:

You have as usual said a lot of nonsense and won't admit you are wrong...as usual..

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am not a fan of Sam. I think he is selfish. It's all about him. Eva struggles to have an orgasm, but he has an obligation to please her...with her help and guidance but he isn't capable. He can hardly last 10 minutes on his best day. Look at how long Robert has to fuck Lana before she has an orgasm, but he does it because he cares about her..unlike Sam to Eva. This is my opinion. It took my wife almost 30 minutes to come but then she would have up to 5 orgasms over the next 5 minutes or so.

He has licked her to orgasms and fucked her to orgasms the last 3-4 days and she has been very much into him and seem very much in love with him... You are dead wrong dude!

41 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You have as usual said a lot of nonsense and won't admit you are wrong...as usual..

As usual...Really...Ok, that's your opinion Kris. Obviously you haven't seen many of my posts. I'm quite often wrong, and am not scared to admit it...I see Sam fucked her this morning without Eva being in the room, so I guess I'm wrong again, and they're in love...😏

However, as I posted last night, I couldn't really give a FF about this apt, I was just passing through...

15 hours ago, nadiuska said:

Sam is happy, had fun, the girl had no problems there to sweep it to take it in the ass without preparation or cream, Eva has done a nice gift to Sam ..... And she comes out the winner of the internal war between them, Sam has demonstrated a 'other time if there is a strange situation no picks ...

and once came (nlel condom) even the ass of Eve in Bellavista offered excites him ,,, IntantoEva remained without fuck

It's not true he used cream or any other oily stuff, look the video and see there was a bottle on the shelf above their head he took it just before and on the later frames the bottle was not there

I saw him took it but I didn't noticed when exactly he used it

update: I watched again - he used it when she still lay one her side before the doggy style

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I feel like you're disputing something in my previous comment, but I don't know what, since I only posted about her third visit to the apartment, not her first.  Maybe I misunderstand.

and yes, you're right

1st visit - May 11th.  Eva and Sam out all night and returned with the girl.  Fucked her on the bed while another couple slept at the far side of the bedroom.

2nd visit - June 11th / 12th.  Just Eva and the girl.  Sam on vacation.

3rd visit - September 1st / 2nd.  As detailed in my previous post.

4th visit - November 10th / 11th

Nothing to do with your post. I have recordings and pictures that date back more than 4 years. Over 1.2TB of data and I did not want to search through all of that if you could confirm the first meeting.

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

He has licked her to orgasms and fucked her to orgasms the last 3-4 days and she has been very much into him and seem very much in love with him... You are dead wrong dude!

To each there own. I feel you are wrong and must think because the woman screams that she likes what he is doing counts as an orgasm,  but she has had less than a handful of orgasms since arriving on this site. All of them by hand whether Sam's or hers.

Éva organizes ass plans for Sam .... she makes fun of her infidelities she is married with him for stability and comfort ..... but especially not for his dick, his talk about his job or his dick, or the attention and the tenderness that Sam gives him when he wants to fuck with his dick but not his heart ..... it is also a passport to allow sexual gaps sometimes incomprehensible or unexpected ..... ..Éva with her teenage side master the sensuality like a real mature woman

Éva organise des plans cul pour Sam....elle se moque de ses infidélités elle est mariée avec lui pour la stabilité et le confort .....mais surtout pas pour sa bite ,ses discutions sur son travail ou sa bite ,ou l ' attention et la tendresse passagère que Sam lui donne quand il a envie de baiser avec sa bite mais pas son cœur.....c ' est aussi un passeport pour se permettre des écarts sexuels parfois incompréhensibles ou inattendus .......Éva avec son coté adolescente maîtrise la sensualité comme une vraie femme mure 

Archived