B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

19 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

It's strange to see Amina in bed with Irma when Karol is just a few feet down the hall  I hope this isn't a sign of the end for Amina and Karol.  Whether it's real or fake between those two you have to agree it's entertaining.  I choose to believe they really enjoyed each other more than just acting for the cams. 

Karol has not been the same since her BF visit. They are serious. Amina senses it and is giving her space. Time will tell what happens, the whole reason she came over was to see her.

27 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Karol has not been the same since her BF visit. They are serious. Amina senses it and is giving her space. Time will tell what happens, the whole reason she came over was to see her.

I figured Karol was the reason she was there but Karol just wasn't on the same page.  You're right, time will tell.  

3 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

probably,but what she does off camera,i dont care,and neither does RLC

I guess that is where you and the majority of this forum and I differ.  when i was paying for someone to stay somewhere and they kept shoving it to me in my face like they didn't care...I have a huge problem with that.  the problem is.....never mind, you wouldn't understand or you would take RLC's side.  have a good night.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

or they don't even follow social media and just want to cause trouble.

I don't want to cause trouble, I just want to be able to tell it the way I read it.

45 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

the whole reason she came there was for the drama and you people that are ate up with them being together.  RLC reads this forum everyday and plans their events off of it.  if people like yourself quit posting anything on this forum you would see RLC crumble and fall because they wouldn't have any idea of what to do!!

There are 6 hours Thestarider said:

Completely way to many people on this forum stalk these participants on social media and live and die by all the posts they make on their fake accounts. They have real accounts they use just like everyone else, but they are private by invitation only. Far from many people who follow these false accounts take everything they read and see as gospel, I laugh all to them because remember RLC is nothing more than "hoax" has been and always will always . I find myself laughing a lot these days in the forum and what some people appear. Then there are the trolls just out to cause trouble, and every single forum / blog on the Internet.

too funny this comment  : Biggrin:

people in this forum have short and selective memory, I would not name but follow my eyes : :)

have a good day

9 minutes ago, daily said:

people in this forum have short and selective memory, I would not name but follow my eyes : :)

have a good day

seems to me that karol isn't 

10 minutes ago, daily said:

have a good day

seems to me that karol isn;t interested in amina,as much anymore,

I pity poor Danaya, she looks like a precious and ridiculous old Duchess surrounded by servants ... a pale face as if the tan was an insult to beauty and laziness a kind of elegance ..... she poses in front of the mirror admires her puffy botox lips like a grouper at the bottom of the sea ... keenly the next wave to see a new mermaid             

Je plains la pauvre Danaya, elle ressemble à une vieille duchesse précieuse et ridicule entourée de domestiques ... un visage pâle comme si le bronzage était une insulte à la beauté et à la paresse une sorte d'élégance ..... elle pose devant le miroir admire ses lèvres bouffantes de botox comme un mérou au fond de la mer ... vivement la prochaine vague pour voir une nouvelle sirène