B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I agree,,,naga is a nice guy,,,he's not like that asshole Euromike69,,,,that dude needs some serious help :biggrin:

Thanks...All Euromike bangs on about is sexy naked dancing in heel and dildos and fisting...😏

• Like 2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

and normaly after three warning your account is banned forever right?

Banning of Accounts are usually reserved for Spammers who post nefarious Weblinks to Garbage Websites.  The time out chair is for all other things. Depending on the severity depends on the length of time a Member sits.  Sitting time can be a Couple Days, a Week, a Month or sometimes even longer.   

• Like 2

Goodnight Naga😎

I'll fuck,,,,,I mean tuck in karol for you tonight,,😉

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys...I've enjoyed the crack tonight. Early start tomorrow as I'm away for the weekend, I'd love to watch sexy Karol all night and tuck her in but what's point with her best cam fucked...Goodnight all...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Banning of Accounts are usually reserved for Spammers who post nefarious Weblinks to Garbage Websites.  The time out chair is for all other things. Depending on the severity depends on the length of time a Member sits.  Sitting time can be a Couple Days, a Week, a Month or sometimes even longer.   

ok,it's just sad this euromike don't learn the lessons after 5 years here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OH OK, well the time is now Naga. Hold my beer and watch this shit!!

Cheesehead51, do you remember when I told you earlier that everything these girls do is a precursor for another event or happening.  Tonight those two girls are going to meet up with a guy whose name I will not mention and lets just say that I hope they practice safe sex...........off camera of course!

I bet you think they are meeting up with blondie lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Please take it to Rants & Flames if you wish to continue anything other than this Apartment.

Great idea before guns and knives come out.  I for one didn't join this topic for a fight.  I guess I'll get back to unpacking.  I'll be back when/if the smoke clears.  Night all.

The only smoke around me is that good Mary Jane 😎🤣

Goodnight Cheese😀

8 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Great idea before guns and knives come out.  I for one didn't join this topic for a fight.  I guess I'll get back to unpacking.  I'll be back when/if the smoke clears.  Night all.

pff.gif