B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

you know.....there are serious forums which this one is not and there are funny forums which this one is.  when i want a serious forum i log into that forum and when i want a funny farm forum I log into this one.....it's pretty simple really!!

This forum is suppose to be fun isn't it?...To get away from all the serious stuff .That's how I look at it anyway...,

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

This forum is suppose to be fun isn't it?...To get away from all the serious stuff .That's how I look at it anyway...,

of course it's supposed to be fun but it should be more real at the same time.  don't put down members because they have different beliefs than you do or because they different opinions or because they might just know a little more than you think they do and you don't want to see your intelligence get insulted.  have fun but keep it real!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

don't go there Naga......everyone on this forum trolls a little at sometime or another!

I wouldn't intentional go out to try an piss someone off. I might do it with a few sarcastic comments and poking a bit of fun at them, if I don' t agree, but don't see it as a mission. It can be done in a fun way...I do that with you...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't crack on for much longer because I've an early start tomorrow...I might crack open 1 more beer and call it a night...😁

i am voting for naga to get a nobel peace prize for all the work he does for cc

• Like 3

Hey when you finish that beer,,,send it to me,,because I am stopping by someone's trailer in texas tomorrow morning to give them some empty beer cans,,,last week their lights got turned off by the electric company for none payment and I would hate for them to not have the electric stove working again,,so they can cook up some road kill,,, I hear dead possums are a delicacy this time of the year.:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't crack on for much longer because I've an early start tomorrow...I might crack open 1 more beer and call it a night...😁

• Like 2

I agree,,,naga is a nice guy,,,he's not like that asshole Euromike69,,,,that dude needs some serious help :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, baron1 said:

i am voting for naga to get a nobel peace prize for all the work he does for cc

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

the only thing I am very surprised is why this euromike is still on this forum ! he never got minimum three warning in this last five years for have his account banned... this is just incredible how some people  are protected here !

many problem on this forum come from this euromike and it's not new,don't waste your time with him harley don't enter in his game you are more intelligent than him

I beg to differ.  Euromike has been in the Time Out Chair on a few occasions. Harley has been in it as well.

• Like 2