Kiramy & May

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's what I think. Children should only be conceived through natural, sexual, intercourse. I don't think babies should be conceived any other way. If you can't have them on your own, that's what adoption is for.

All very well saying that but many hetrosexual couples have problems and need additional help but that is deviating from the original question Amy.

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Something about this thread is making me think of Huxley's Brave New World.

Kids need a loving, stable home. That is the desired state of affairs. That is what is truly important. That is the conclusion to which I have come.

Couldn't agree more but that is slightly avoiding the original question but then I won't press you on that.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Butthurt cause he took the lesbians apt down. The anger over the middle finger  guy is a symptom of the greater problem. Well, something like that.

Lol I do not get why hurt because of this? Guys and girls = more opportunities 😁

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Butthurt cause he took the lesbians apt down. The anger over the middle finger  guy is a symptom of the greater problem. Well, something like that.

if fingerguy returns he can turn off all of the cams in that apt for all that i care. i don't want to see him at all!

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah fingerguy is bad but maybe there are opportunities for more guys 

i hope they find some better guys. they are both attractive girls & not shy. but if all they can find is fingerguy they can go & live with charlee, liss, stacey, kris, & xgswhoever!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as for the children, gay & lesbian couples should definitely have children if that is what they want & can offer a stable & caring environment.

I am all for gay and lesbian people. Support them in anyway I can.

However, adopting a child is a different story. Having a homosexual parent is a type of lifestyle. I have a problem with someone else is deciding a lifestyle for the child and the child has no say.

I mean, the concept of homosexual parent is far too complex for the human civilization at its current stage. For example try to go to a small town in Texas or Mississippi and tell them you have two gay fathers. Then  come back here and we can continue the debate.

• Like 1