B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica was B2, Nicole had 3 stays...B1, then B2...If these girls had had better cams or the cams they have now, they would've been mind blowing

Monica started out with RLC in B1 and then came back to RLC in B2 and when she comes back to RLC she will either be in B3 or B4.  Nicole started in B1 and returned in B2 with a friend that ended up being bad blood between them.  So much bad blood that they even got into a fight right in front of the viewers and it probably had to do with Nicole thinking her shit didn't stink.  Beauty will always be in the eye of the beholder.  Aria and Serena are just average at best in my opinion!!  Good luck with your research!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Tina, Karla and Deb at B1

While catching up last night I still couldn't believe the amount of people that think that all these participants don't know each other in one form or another.  Do you honestly believe that last night was the first time that the girls from B4 had met any of the others from the different apartments???  If so, there is no help for you people!

Now, all of a sudden Deborah is in B1 with Tina and Karla??  What y'all are going to see more of is the B4 crew hooking up with all the other apartments, all part of the RLC plan.  Don't get me wrong, I hope it works out for y'all but don't think for one second that they just met last night and now all of a sudden they are going to start spending all this time together........it's all in the plan!!

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Monica started out with RLC in B1 and then came back to RLC in B2 and when she comes back to RLC she will either be in B3 or B4.  Nicole started in B1 and returned in B2 with a friend that ended up being bad blood between them.  So much bad blood that they even got into a fight right in front of the viewers an it probably had to do with Nicole thinking her shit didn't stink.  Beauty will always be in the eye of the beholder.  Aria and Serena are just average at best in my opinion!!  Good luck with your research!

Thanks...I forgot Magical Monica was in B1 1st stay, but I wasn't watching then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

While catching up last night I still couldn't believe the amount of people that think that all these participants don't know each other in one form or another.  Do you honestly believe that last night was the first time that the girls from B4 had met any of the others from the different apartments???  If so, there is no help for you people!

Now, all of a sudden Deborah is in B1 with Tina and Karla??  What y'all are going to see more of is the B4 crew hooking up with all the other apartments, all part of the RLC plan.  Don't get me wrong, I hope it works out for y'all but don't think for one second that they just met last night and now all of a sudden they are going to start spending all this time together........it's all in the plan!!

The b1 girls already been in b4 a lot when Megan was there so the b4 girls know them, the ones b4 didnt know I think was the people from b3 and then probably b2. I think Anita might know Amina from her previous stay though.

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The b1 girls already been in b4 a lot when Megan was there so the b4 girls know them, the ones b4 didnt know I think was the people from b3 and then probably b2. I think Anita might know Amina from her previous stay though.

LOL- Amina and Anita are not very friendly after their last stay ...