B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

6 hours ago, tyrobab said:

Hi nagachilli2, I a new to this site but I am not naive enough to believe that his is true.

I am new to this site. But I know this can't be true.

I've caught up to this point and I believe that Kenny is the arsehole that those of you with a brain claim him to be.  The first girl he ever got laid by was probably Kim and due to that fact, she is the boss of that couple.  Kenny is exactly what someone said.....now if I can just remember what that someone said.  It was something to do with his self confidence as in he has none and when you get a little liquor in him he loses all sense of maturity and acts like the jerk he is.  Someone also said that Kim is an enabler and that is also true.  Kim is allowing his advances towards other women whether they ask for it or not.  Those two are a couple made for each other and I agree that his ass should be sent home by RLC before they are forced to send him home due to his lack in judgement.  You all know how I feel about the women of Barcelona but that gives no man the right to do what I read about Kenny doing tonight!!  Like I said before I left my home earlier today, he's  a worthless peace of shit!!!

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

They are both super hot and I love Karol but I would have to reverse that order and give #1 to Karla and #2 to Karol.  Call me what you will but I just don't like tats on women.  

Amen brother!!  There is nothing worse than tatted up women!!  Karol would be an absolute stunner if it wasn't for those god awful tattoo's!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amen brother!!  There is nothing worse than tatted up women!!  Karol would be an absolute stunner if it wasn't for those god awful tattoo's!!!

I'm not a fan of Tattoos either.  A total turn off in my opinion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

true dat... Linda minus the tats   Daaaaayum..:biggrin:

8 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

That would explain her turning Tina down.  They were getting VERY friendly tonight 

Tit squeezing Tina.:blush:.. lol..                          oh and an extra couple of hands from Kenny (GAK) on Dan's pussy:undecided:

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Never thought of Karol as someone being hot, I mean she is not ugly but also not hot like say Jasmin or Kamila, who are both on a totally different level of hotness,.

I think your outvoted about Karol there Fagen...She's the hottest girl on RLC right now, IMO...but beauty's in the eye of the beholder...