B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Karla is 2nd, but near the 1st !! 

They are both super hot and I love Karol but I would have to reverse that order and give #1 to Karla and #2 to Karol.  Call me what you will but I just don't like tats on women.  

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

They are both super hot and I love Karol but I would have to reverse that order and give #1 to Karla and #2 to Karol.  Call me what you will but I just don't like tats on women.  

Are Karla's boobs real? I think they are , there is no sign of scars and when she plays with them or anybody else has a feel they move naturally and have that nice bounce. 

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

You &*^%$£"!)(**&ucker 😉

Seriously, I don't like tats either, but as I posted last night, I barely notice them on her...

I don't know about putting my finger on it but I would sure like to put a finger or 2 IN it(karol):biggrin:💕

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I cannot put my finger on it for the life of me guys, although I'd love to...For me, Karol is the sexiest girl on RLC right now, and is up there on the all time list...It just oozes out of her, even when just lying on the bed dressed, in very sexy gear, I have to say...

smiley with beating heart emoticon

18487299.gif

• Like 1