6 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

They guy tried and tried with Ruby last night. I think it was clear from early on she didn't want to go all the way because she just kept putting him off. But once he got his hand in her panties I thought that was it but fair play to Ruby for stopping it if she didn't really want to go that far. 

I think she can only get off when she is humiliating Calvin. No Calvin to humiliate no sex.

Ana starts to work  today     we know why we don't see her in the apartment  at this hour    Wish  all works good for her

what about Lexy and Pete  travelling at a bad moment with that russian agression   

The political situation between  Russia and Ukraine  risks to complicate the journey of Lexy and Pete ? Hope no and wish the return of both will be like announced . ( business travel for 2 weeks)   

If somebody else have some news please  inform us    Thanks

28 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Ana's teasing postures

This is a very expensive apartment (much more expensive than Bonnie apt). I think there will be some changes of participants here or this apartment will be closed after 1-2 month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This is a very expensive apartment (much more expensive than Bonnie apt). I think there will be some changes of participants here or this apartment will be closed after 1-2 month.

I was thinking the same @groomy the moment i heard that they were living (for business) for two weeks. I also believe there will be changes concerning Zack and Ruby apts at some point. Lots of complains.

17 minutes ago, pahman said:

I was thinking the same @groomy the moment i heard that they were living (for business) for two weeks. I also believe there will be changes concerning Zack and Ruby apts at some point. Lots of complains.

Almost certainly - not few weeks😟.

To this is added fact that Anastasia works now. An empty apartment does not earn + tired Anastasia will not organize wild parties, she is not Bonnie.

This apartment - I think the #2 for rent price in VH now, after the webcam mansion Miki&Kiki.