Ary & George Part #4

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/16/2018 at 5:58 PM, Amy3 said:

Smoking while pregnant! @Sexygirl You need to rip that shit out of that girl's mouth right now!!!!!!!!

snapshot10.jpg  0

She must not know what it can do to her baby, that's the only excuse. My Mom admitted to me she smoked while lo e pregnant with me, and then she quit shortly after I was born. She said smoking while feeding me just hit it home for her.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She must not know what it can do to her baby, that's the only excuse. My Mom admitted to me she smoked while lo e pregnant with me, and then she quit shortly after I was born. She said smoking while feeding me just hit it home for her.

My mom smoked when she was pregnant with me too. Look how I turned out. 😁😁😁

Jokes aside, this was horrible to see. I posted link to the health consequences. I can only hope that she comes to understand the potential damage that she is doing to her baby. The sad part is that she will have no idea. Unfortunately, life is a one way street. Make your choices and live with them. In this case she's making a choice that could have permanent effects on the well being of her own child. It's very sad. 😥

• Like 2

On 11/16/2018 at 2:58 PM, Amy3 said:

Smoking while pregnant! @Sexygirl You need to rip that shit out of that girl's mouth right now!!!!!!!!

snapshot10.jpg  0

Oh my fuck!!! How dare this woman???? It’s bad enough, but look how far along she is in her pregnancy!!! And Ary for being okay with lighting one up right there next to her? 👎🏻 😡

• Like 2