Ary & George Part #4

22 hours ago, itsme said:

Screen Shot 11-01-18 at 10.20 PM.PNG

Oh my, this is awful, I'm pretty sure hes sick to his stomach seeing this. It should never happen obviously, but it does. If were having an argument that's getting way overheated, I go to a different room till were both settled down.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh my, this is awful, I'm pretty sure hes sick to his stomach seeing this. It should never happen obviously, but it does. If were having an argument that's getting way overheated, I go to a different room till were both settled down.

Hey Ash, She was shoving and pushing and hitting him all around. It was traumatic for the poor dog. He ran to the bathroom and when they entered bathroom, he got out of there pretty quickly. You can tell from his expressions that he knew what the hell was happening. 

Apart from that push,George did very well. Ary was the one doing all the shouting.Dont know what the argument was about ?

1 hour ago, nack said:

Hey Ash, She was shoving and pushing and hitting him all around. It was traumatic for the poor dog. He ran to the bathroom and when they entered bathroom, he got out of there pretty quickly. You can tell from his expressions that he knew what the hell was happening. 

Apart from that push,George did very well. Ary was the one doing all the shouting.Dont know what the argument was about ?

That's a shame. Seems like all is quite down now. I'm nosy so I'm dying to know what happened. Love you George and Ary!

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a shame. Seems like all is quite down now. I'm nosy so I'm dying to know what happened. Love you George and Ary!

George got a 3some treat so it was worth it I guess..😁

13 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

It’s funny how so many people were commenting on them a few weeks ago and now you all seem to have abandoned them. Maybe they need to bring back the guy she was teasing 

They seem to fall into routine a lot. The guy was someone who shook the place up a bit and added some much needed unpredictability. Now they're back to their regular routine so not much really to comment on.

5 hours ago, Alley barber said:

It’s funny how so many people were commenting on them a few weeks ago and now you all seem to have abandoned them. Maybe they need to bring back the guy she was teasing 

They just got married a few weeks ago. They live their real life on cam. In about a month they will have been on VHTV for a year. They pay attention to the app and they live as they choose. They are their own managers and they do as they please. They are the only apt in Romainia. Trust me, they have an audience of viewers despite CC comments. 

• Like 1