Paisley & Cletus

1 hour ago, groomy said:

And now Dana&Chris with Paisley&Cletus = real competitors. As similar strategies, limits and shows.

Not to mention the fact that Alice and Spartak do the same thing but are far more interesting than either of these couples.

Personally, I stay away from baths on my period. Even times of just spotting or having a really light period, it’s just not a pleasant thing to have to worry about while you are talking a bath...also I wouldn’t want to smell like blood coming out of a bath hahaha....but, perhaps she has a very light period and if any blood did happen to come out, it would really not be enough to color the water once it dissipated in the water. 

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I know, I know, but I just don't think a girl who was on her period would be able to take a bath and do that and the water not get tinged with color just enough to be able to see it. We need an expert! 

@ashleyxyz and @At7 Help!!! 😊

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not to mention the fact that Alice and Spartak do the same thing but are far more interesting than either of these couples.

They are in another league. Even at current low pace.

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

They hired a lesbian prostitute for ratings

This is way to bankruptcy. :biggrin: Prostitute need to pay more money in two hours - than to earn in VH.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is way to bankruptcy. :biggrin: Prostitute need to pay more money in two hours - than to earn in VH.

You never answered question as to what was said in this conversation right after the event

Screenshot (291).png

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

But if all of this proves one thing it is that the majority of voyeurs (probably of most men) love to watch lesbian action more than anything else. If "sex sells" then lesbian sex will almost invariably outsell heterosexual sex. There are exceptions but they are rare.

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

LMAO!! 🤣🤣 What a silly thing to say! 😂

I must admit I don't know much wbout prostitutes, but even with my limited knowledge, I know that they come at different rates depending on length of visit and service provided etc etc 👍

5 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

But if all of this proves one thing it is that the majority of voyeurs (probably of most men) love to watch lesbian action more than anything else. If "sex sells" then lesbian sex will almost invariably outsell heterosexual sex. There are exceptions but they are rare.

Tell that to Lina and Dominca, Amy and Jane, Viki and Kate, Clara and Cleo... I could probably go on..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

I find it rather interesting that so many of these allegedly hetrosexual women seem to be really into other women. These two were in that bath for 2hrs 8mins and it was continuous kissing,fingering,pussy and anal and munching the whole time they were there. Not that i am complaining.

Hanen't you figured it out yet amigo? They are not heterosexual...🤣🤣🤣

😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Still "red days"

1332460660_bandicam2018-10-3002-13-00-432.thumb.jpg.dd2dc2141c973f6e91654188a2cc8854.jpg

So...Jill earned her red wings today 😍

Come to think of it... probably hot her first set 🤣🤣

Damn! I think that makes this session even hotter 🔥

Wow!! What a bloody epic night 👨‍❤️‍👨💖

• Like 1