Paisley & Cletus

12 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Cletus dont even want to think about leaving that bedroom till he gets her off --She is not leaving till the freight train roars

Screenshot (449).png  0

Will the VH men who dont care or dont know anything about getting thier women off, watch Cletus and learn a thing or 2! And I'm not talking about all the guys, we know which ones I speak of

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Stawr11 said:

Change, and how do they differ ?? I do not notice from the phone)

This one (the second) is with the original dimensions.. The first one when when upload through CC the picture is automatically compressed losing some quality (on mobile you don't see the difference because the small size of the screen, only in a computer or if you want to print it)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Этот (второй) с исходными размерами. Первый, когда при загрузке через CC изображение автоматически сжимается, теряя какое-то качество (на мобильном телефоне вы не видите разницы, потому что малый размер экрана, только в компьютер или если вы хотите его распечатать)

Я понял.Изначально так и подумал) Еще раз спасибо за фото и объяснение!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I think so, they was quite enjoying the moment.. but with women we never know 😁

Saw by yourself and tell me 

Theres usually a very simple way to know if a woman had an orgasm, that has absolutely nothing to do with moaning and groaning. In her case my normal way to tell wasnt possible this time. But she was so embarrassed afterwards I'm positive she did. And that was really cute! And thx for the clips you put up, they're really sexy!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

И thx для клипов, которые вы положили, они действительно сексуальны!

Не понимаю,что это означает?)😔

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Theres usually a very simple way to know if a woman had an orgasm, that has absolutely nothing to do with moaning and groaning. In her case my normal way to tell wasnt possible this time. But she was so embarrassed afterwards I'm positive she did. And that was really cute! And thx for the clips you put up, they're really sexy!

Don't get caught in the jet stream lol.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey there, Ash, didn't you forget something? ☺️ How about filling in 
the rest of us on that "...very simple way". Don't leave us in the dark.
:heart:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This is one of the.main things that attracted me to them. Cletus actually cares about her feelings too! 

Me too! I love to watch couples "making love", its extra sexy because it's really like watching something we shouldnt be seeing. 

• Like 1