Paisley & Cletus

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Only great curiosity in why what appeared to a very loving dedicated to each other couple who suddenly has the female in the couple bring a lesbian lover right into the apartment that her and Cletus had just moved in together--Then Cletus appeared very upset over their bathroom hook up (Paisley and Jill)  and then afterwards Paisley was acting very very guilty concerning Cletus's rejection of her attention

I don’t blame him, he didn’t get to participate one bit and her eating some girl out for two hours and vice versa with him in the house is a bit insulting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Paisley must have had 15 orgasms in their tub session today--Far cry from yesterday with Jill

Just been replaying it and Cletus sure knows how to ring her bell and it sure goes ding dong with a vengeance wow. Many times.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just been replaying it and Cletus sure knows how to ring her bell and it sure goes ding dong with a vengeance wow. Many times.

Yes and when I hear her moans leading up to her orgasms----when she finally cuts loose I can barely keep my own load from blowing

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Пожалуйста! Серьезно, у вас есть время, попробуйте и посмотрите результаты. Вы должны это совершить. Я тоже сделаю это! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💪

Ахах без проблем)Скоро!🌊

• Like 1