Paisley & Cletus

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Errr, yeah, I'll give you this one. If it comes out in a stream, it's pee. I still believe in the gush of vaginal sause that that is not entirely pee. Speaking from experience of course. And you think cum in your eye is bad. Lol 😉😂🤣😂

Haha. I agree with you 100%, I never meant thier is no discharge when women cum, it's not shooting out in a watery stream. I know what you mean about worse than cum in your eye, I usually "squirt" when I'm grinding on Guys face  hes gotten pretty messy!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He had some serious hairy man issues for me. He had various ages and forms of manscaping happening all over his body. I will give him this though, he was pretty relaxed and seemed like a fun guy. Maybe he should work of the grooming part.

Ok, not knowing how his personality is I guess gross was an overstatement. First impressions are all physical, and lots of "grooming" could clean that up. How he couldn't get hard with Paisley blowing him is beyond me, I realize the Camara might be a problem, but looking down at her with your dick in her mouth, and whatever shes doing, isnt it nature he couldn't prevent getting hard? If some sweet looking guy was eating me, I'd still get aroused no matter how many cams were on me, wouldn't be able to not

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

The site of  regional electriс company annonce about the outages  for  repair. But usually from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M  (10-18) 1 day. It seems to me  the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Damn, the electricity must have been off for a long time. Bet it got cold! Speaking of cold, my hotel room is one of those where there is no thermostat controls. I literally froze last night. It's November in San Francisco! It's freaking cold at night. Sorry, we ran out of space heaters. Well, sorry, I'll never stay here again!

I have a new appreciation for the tenants who go nude in the cold. You're better then me! I cannot take it. 

Well you know what they say hun you get what you pay for and not only for hotels either lol.

Rather liked your last avatar why keep changing the bloody thing? as fast as i get used to it you change it grrrrrrr

• Like 1