Paisley & Cletus

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hahaha! You do that! He should probably change out of the shirt and put on proper pajamas too.

and he should brush his teeth and drink his milk too.

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

For sure! Lots of pure awkwardness happening at that get together. Paisely was cute though. She tried, but it seemed like a whole lot of eye aversion going on. 

@letsdothis you must read this! 

http://bodylanguageproject.com/nonverbal-dictionary/body-language-of-eye-aversion-gaze-avoidance-and-wandering-eyes/

OK, I read it. Now, could you tell me why you wanted me to read it??
Did I say something that made you think I should read it? I'm confused.
Thanks.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just seemed like something that would interest you. No?

I gotcha. It does hold my interest. I have several ebooks on body
language, psychological stuff, human behavior, neuroscience,
human lie detecting, etc. Unfortunately, I never seem to have
time to read much of them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just seemed like something that would interest you. No?

Sure, he doesn't need that. he usually has an idea about the every subject. we were very lucky to have a person who was so knowledgeable, equipped and self-developed.

• Upvote 2

Guest maitre197
3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I hope they work. 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:47 AM, Amy3 said:

Where did they go? 

I dont agree.  VHTV must be their  all day work because it payed.  Or THEY ARE WORKING WE ARE MISSING!

7 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

I dont agree.  VHTV must be their  all day work because it payed.  Or THEY ARE WORKING WE ARE MISSING!

And then? They will burn for month or two. Especially now, VH agreed again to start conveyor line of participants, every 2-3 days someone “Bye-bye” - someone new open an apartment.

Less than month passed - and this topic is already slowing down. As an indicator.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

And then? They will burn for month or two. Especially now, VH agreed again to start conveyor line of participants, every 2-3 days someone “Bye-bye” - someone new open an apartment.

Less than month passed - and this topic is already slowing down. As an indicator.

The indicator here is the shitty apartment.. that was predicted before it happen that would put them down (even slightly when compared to other "famous" houses)

• Like 1