Courtney & Heather

Il y a 4 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Lol but wanting to bring Zack back online? Really? I really hope nobody will support him by doing this. Here is an advice for the lovely Lisa: @Mrs.Kitty when this guy contacts you to help him setting up a place do not do it. He is bad and only means trouble (Attempted to rape a guest girl, various incidents with drugs and covered cams and he deceived @Ruby when he was her manager). 

I cannot find them on the timeline.i should maybe have checked the local zoo opening  and closing hours.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's amazing that the mods still haven't removed that shit from the thread.

Working on it. Submit Mod Reports, and we'll always look at it and reach a decision as to whether it crosses the line. I don't allow disrespect for RLC tenants, and the same thing should apply in this forum. Tenants are not in a position to defend themselves. This does not mean we can not criticize them when it's due and we explain our reasons. The problem with VHTV is that some of the stuff on voyeur forums are scripted by the tenants themselves to be controversial, and the same goes for RLC, VV, and the others. What you see is never necessarily absolutely true. Trust nothing on the Internet.

Report things that you feel break the rules.

13 minutes ago, plum said:

Faggots are great..an English delicacy.
Offal (pigs heart, liver, bacon and breadcrumbs)wrapped up in the stomach lining  of a pig. looks like meatballs.
Served with a rich onion gravy.. really tasty.

"Faggot" was a term for a cigarette in the 19th Century. How it came to become a term relating to sexual orientation is beyond me. And so is eating Offal. Me, I vastly prefer pecan pie. Furthermore, these tenants don't need to eat pig intestines, looks like they have plenty of fur burgers and hot dogs to eat.

Foamy.. I agree totally with your comments about sexual orientation.. In this context "faggot" is totally wrong .
People should be able to enjoy their sexuality , whether hetero , bisexual or homosexual, live and let live.
..............Pecan Pie..never heard of that one..got to give it a try.

• Like 1