Courtney & Heather

Groomy - sorry but I disagree. "Ya bol'she ne mogu" means " I can't do this any more", 'Ya ne hochu" means "I don't want to", "Ya ne budu" means "I won't do it" - these are not semantic ways of saying "I'm too tired", they are very direct ways of saying "no" and she says all three of these things numerous times. This is not a violent rape but in my view (and I am a lawyer) it is rape - "date rape" to use the modern terminology - which often results in the drunk/drugged girl spending the rest of the night with her rapist only to realise fully what happened after she sobers up. Quite apart from the principle at stake here, it is also about as erotic to watch as a darts match. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, skandia242 said:

Groomy - sorry but I disagree. "Ya bol'she ne mogu" means " I can't do this any more", 'Ya ne hochu" means "I don't want to", "Ya ne budu" means "I won't do it" - these are not semantic ways of saying "I'm too tired", they are very direct ways of saying "no" and she says all three of these things numerous times. This is not a violent rape but in my view (and I am a lawyer) it is rape - "date rape" to use the modern terminology - which often results in the drunk/drugged girl spending the rest of the night with her rapist only to realise fully what happened after she sobers up. Quite apart from the principle at stake here, it is also about as erotic to watch as a darts match. 

And the part of cut in bedroom was worse (not in a sex way, but on abuse) because she was totally inanimate/wasted in bed and the beard guy (another one) touched her, fingered her.. that's why they deleted that from timeline

10 hours ago, skandia242 said:

And I will stay on my own - no.

She did nothing to show - no fuck. Let get back the incident with Zack. There was also drunk/drugged girl. She clearly signaled = no sex. Actions and hard intonations in words.

dhq5.gif

D6ia.gif

Here she rather said warios phrases - meaning = Do more! Well, you're a man! Show Macho!

1) She looked comfortable. And all phrases are easy no (Macho test). Replaced by Yes, More! Come on! When the sex began. And she participated in it.

2) No new people. She knows them all. This is one company (swing, spending time). And I'm sure this is not last visit. In this apartment they will be regular guests.:blush:

3) She was not much drunk/drugged by the time she have sex with that guy.

1757.jpg

653.jpg

655.jpg

And as soon as she came in, she was already depraved.

643.jpg

4) Again - no problems after. Is violence compulsion?

661.jpg

7590.jpg

78580.jpg

Interestingly, when asked me about that incident with Zack. I personally was sure that similar situation. Mental differences. Girl - says easy No, with the promise = conquer, you're a macho. But in Zack - girl say no. Moreover, these are strong differences not in intonations and the selection of words. This girl did not use dirty speech - in hard intonation, only in conversational (and not in the moments of beginning sex). She didn't even use "Hands off!", "Dont touch me!"

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Interestingly, when asked me about that incident with Zack. I personally was sure that similar situation. Mental differences. Girl - says easy No, with the promise = conquer, you're a macho. But in Zack - girl say no. Moreover, these are strong differences not in intonations and the selection of words. This girl did not use dirty speech - in hard intonation, only in conversational (and not in the moments of beginning sex). She didn't even use "Hands off!", "Dont touch me!"

Here in the episode that lead to cut the stream and delete the footage in bedroom from  timeline that girl didn't even said nothing because she was in bed in "inanimate" state. But that didn't prevent natham and the beard guy (another) did to her what they want (no sex)

Or down in the world- depending on your point of view. We lawyers have the right to be as pervy as the next man (or woman). And Sparkles is right - the prior sex in the bedroom when the girl is more or less comatose is even worse than the later sex. Even swingers have rules of the road and informed consent is rule 1.