B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

She was sitting on the toilet and all you could see was her head in a towel.  How do you know she was sending pics of her pussy to someone? 

She came out of the toilet, went into her room with a towel on and took a pic of her crotch and sent it to a guy.....This was before she went into Dalia's....Check on Replay

• Like 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

She came out of the toilet, went into her room with a towel on and took a pic of her crotch and sent it to a guy.....This was before she went into Dalia's....Check on Replay

I'll take your word for it.  Not worth $10 for the replay just to see if you are right and there hasn't been anything else worth replaying tonight

15 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'll take your word for it.  Not worth $10 for the replay just to see if you are right and there hasn't been anything else worth replaying tonight

Sexytreach gave you the play by play exactly how it happened :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

True....Apart from Ulyana's first bate session today...It has been a boring ass day

8 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

10 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Gosh Alice is all over the place....She just took a pic of her crotch and sent it to someone, next minute, shes on her knees praying.....what's that all about???? First time I have ever seen anyone pray half naked

10 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

She was sitting on the toilet and all you could see was her head in a towel.  How do you know she was sending pics of her pussy to someone? 

I confirm what you say S,that crotch pic exist,and we see it quite well on the screen, even though it's on Alice's smartphone

I like this lovely moment,thank you Alice... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_11?ts=1540837655&from=share     crotch pick and send

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_11?ts=1540840525&from=share    Alice pray